Exo 0.52991452991453 53.0% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 117 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Barton Nerd

14,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
Honestly, I haven't been able to get into either B.A.P. or EXO. I think it's because I've always gravitated towards K-Pop groups with a more "cutesy" feel to them, like Boyfriend. But who knows, there's always a chance that I may love either group's next single. c;
Exo, because thisss guy's amazing skills http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZDn3zDsu8c ...and its the first time where i have felt that it is impossible to have a bias emo

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kremeh
I pick Bap because of
User Image

This dude is soo cool omg he's like a second TOP smile

hehe you should check out teen top they remind me of big bang biggrin and im a VIP xD

But i choose Exo i love both groups but I adore EXO K and M biggrin

Mega Nerd

9,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Flora Carrow
Honestly, I haven't been able to get into either B.A.P. or EXO. I think it's because I've always gravitated towards K-Pop groups with a more "cutesy" feel to them, like Boyfriend. But who knows, there's always a chance that I may love either group's next single. c;

well, im not particularly fond of aegyo boy groups but bap pulls it off really well smile
you should listen to their new single called Stop it
its so cute i swear i love these boy so much xp
especially bang

Barton Nerd

14,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
Kremeh
Flora Carrow

well, im not particularly fond of aegyo boy groups but bap pulls it off really well smile
you should listen to their new single called Stop it
its so cute i swear i love these boy so much xp
especially bang

Oh, I wasn't aware of that song. Thanks for sharing it with me! You're right, for a group who isn't known for their aegyo, they do pull it off well. c: I loved reading the fan comments, though. Some of them weren't very happy because of this. xD

User Image

emotion_bigheart

Fashionable Shopper

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
BAP!! I love their warrior song!!
B.A.P! ~ heart
xSweetStarz
B.A.P! ~ heart

Your signature is sooo cute! <3 And obviously, B.A.P.!

I love exo, but b.a.p. has been around longer so there's more of them to see and judge them upon compared to exo. Ask me this question again 6 months from now, and I might have a different answer.

Plus, b.a.p. has the adorable-ness that is Kim Himchan!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kremeh
I pick Bap because of
User Image

This dude is soo cool omg he's like a second TOP smile

*nosebleed* redface
Sohawt.

BAP~ <3

Regular

BAP raps a bit TOO much. I like EXO more :3
I like both of them, but I like EXO more.
I love B.A.P, but I'm going to have to go with EXO. I'm only into a few of B.A.P's promoted songs, while I love EXO's entire mini album. All six songs are the most played on my iPod. ^^
Exo 5ever. They work much harder and are more talented then B.A.P.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games