B.A.P! x3
<3
Not sure but I heard of EXO first.
NO
NO
NO
NO MERCY
YEAH BWE ARE THE B.A.P
i honestly would not mind who would win the rookie of the year awards.
i love them both equally.
Honestly I'm not going to choose between them. I love B.A.P and EXO equally, they each have a very unique sound and I love them so much. Asking me to pick between the 2 would be like asking me to pick between my friends.
Kremeh
I pick Bap because of
User Image

This dude is soo cool omg he's like a second TOP smile

True words. smile To be honest, I prefer B.A.P. They're more hip-hop / are manlier than EXO. (And their inability to do aegyo is adorable)
love B.A.P better then EXO kinda you tipical SM group B.A.P has more diffrince then them and i like there songs more BYG and Zelo are amazing rappers and Dae and Young are awesome singer Jongup dancing is great and Himchan and his derp ness but all together there awesome the dancing it a lot more difficult then most groups and I'm dieing to see them live B.A.P fighting

Sparkly Vampire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
why cant we love both? whee

Anxious Citizen

7,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I really like both of them,but my vote goes to EXO

Fashionable Noob

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO..EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO..EXO...EXO...EXO...EXO....ALL THE WAY...... FIGHTING!
B.A.P! ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces