Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I know fragments of Japanese I learned from anime, but with a bit of luck, I'll get to take Japanese as a language class this coming year ^w^
I took 3 semesters in college. The only alphabet I could get the hang of was hiragana. User Image At least the pronunciation is easy but conjugation's a b***h when you're trying to remember tenses!

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I studied Japanese for a few years, but it felt like a strain since I'd lost my passion for the culture. However, this previous appreciation has come crawling back. I still remember some phrases and such.

Minasan, ichiban suki na ongaku wa nan desu ka?

...Ok, that might be wrong but you get the idea razz
nope. know this black dude thought thats so obsessed with trying to learn japanese and korean. even asked me to give him vietnamese lessons xp

Feline Capitalist

7,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Fin Raziel
I took 3 semesters in college. The only alphabet I could get the hang of was hiragana.

I have to admit, katakana can be tough, especially if you don't say it with the right accent. I didn't pick it up until I began my studies in Japan - when I had to open a menu at restaurants... evil

I studied one year [4 intensive courses] of Japanese in college and spent two semesters (1 year) in Chiba/Tokyo. I wish I never came home...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff