Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm proud to be part of the fandom, Still Young emotion_yatta My favorite are Melted, 200% and Hello. Also I like their Eyes, Nose, Lips and One of A Kind cover emotion_kirakira emotion_brofist

Regular

sashaxxi
I'm proud to be part of the fandom, Still Young emotion_yatta My favorite are Melted, 200% and Hello. Also I like their Eyes, Nose, Lips and One of A Kind cover emotion_kirakira emotion_brofist

Is Still Young the fandom of AKMU?

Beloved Star

8,450 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200
I've been a fan of them since K-Pop Star 2 heart heart and I really love them because they produce such a sweet, relaxing, and cheerful song. My favorite is definitely 200% and Galaxy, though.
Kyosude
sashaxxi

Most fans they say "Still Young" is fandom name emotion_yatta

Regular

sashaxxi
Kyosude
sashaxxi

Most fans they say "Still Young" is fandom name emotion_yatta

Oh. That's a good fandom name.

Toxic Friend

Love them!!! heart
AKMU! They're so cute and wonderful and lovely all at the same time. My favorite song really depends on my mood. Little Star is the one I listen to most often, but Melted is so heartbreaking and perfect!
200%, Melted and Artificial Grass
AKMU is amazing and I've been listening to their song "I Love You" a lot, the video is cute and it's just an overall very cheerful song. Their music in general is very soothing to the ears and their voices are heavenly.

Tiny Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cool Cat 500
AKMU emotion_bigheart

Gosh that is a difficult question--
I have to pick Don't hate me. ; ;
Totally relatable song about a one sided love in any scenario honestly.
Second one would be 200% that song is far too catchy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff