Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Ai Otsuka, cuter than Tommy February6?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 27, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I didn't see a thread on her, so I am making one. But if there is one, just show me the way! ^^

Anyway, Ai Otsuka is a cute jpop singer. I just recently got into her. I saw her live for Pretty Face and I loved it! So.. who else likes her?
<center>No offense, but I'm really not a fan of her voice. Would mind suggesting a few songs to me that I may care for?
Um, I like Pretty Face, Sakuranbo, Daisuke da yo, Kingyo Hanabi, and um.. so other ones. Her PV's are really nice. *smiles* She is adorable, very beautiful.
My sister said she got some of her cd's today... yay! ^^
In the one single you get a cute story about a bunny. :3

Happy days!
Augh, I've listened to Love Jam and Fruit Punch (Two Albums) by her, and Personally, I find her horribly overrated =/
I love sakuranbo and amaenbo....everything else haven't really listened to yet. Just finished watching kouhaku ^_^ and she performed sakuranbo on it. Her costume was nice ^___^ Newayz, since i love the cutesy stuff, i hope she makes more songs like sakuranbo. I loved the kitten on the amaenbo pv ^_____^ thats the cutest thing i've ever seen. Oh and the lyrics for sakuranbo are cute ^____^ not as in cutesy kind cute, but more of the awww i wish i had a bf now cute ^^;;;
Oh,

and Tomoko >>>>>> Tommy February 6.
I don't care much for her old stuff, but some of her more recent singles are really nice.
I like all of the stuff I have heard from her. *smiles* I like how she sounds the same, or better, in concert. You can tell when someone has talent when they sound good in concert.
xd I've only heard sakuranbo but it's such a cute song ^_^
my brother downloaded her songs recently.....he adores her! aww lol i think shes cute as well and has got a pretty voice! i luv her song happy days,pon pon,pretty voice and many more!
i love her song daisuki da yo!!! sakurannbo is ok and she sang it pretty well in kouhaku but i wanted her to sing saisuki da yo. crying
I recently got into her music. Its just really good. I like Hoshikuzu best. Kingyo Hanabi is really nice too. Need to save up to buy her CD.
I only have one single. ^^ And my sister has two cd's. One with a DVD, or Kingyo Hanabi PV! <3 I love that PV......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff