WooYoung 0.17777777777778 17.8% [ 8 ]
JunSu 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 5 ]
JunHo 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 6 ]
ChanSung 0.17777777777778 17.8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Loyal Friend

Friendly Lunatic

Has anyone listened to "One Day" yet? I was super excited to hear that they were all gonna form One Day but it was a little sad that Jaebeom wasn't there. Overall it's a nice song

Loyal Friend

shimakaiten

-listens to it on youtube-
oh! never seen this before. they are good! if only jaebeom was in there. ._.
the two groups actually go well together since they were able to meet in the middle! is that the only one though?

LOL! watching them dance...with all of them there looks like another big group such as super junior. XD however, nothing can be compared to them since they are both on different levels to me.

Friendly Lunatic

iiTaecYeon

When I first watched it on youtube, I was surprised by how many views there was. I thought that there would've been more Hottests and I AMs watching it.
The full album hasn't been released yet but there are at least two other songs to be released with the album.

I loved the dance! When I was watching them preform all together, remembering that they were supposed to be one whole group, I thought that JYP was trying to rival with SM's SuJu but I'm glad that he made them separate groups. But I would have loved to see what they would've done if they were one whole group.

Loyal Friend

shimakaiten

ah i see. sorry if i lack in information. XD and this came out recently?! i wonder why i've never seen it before on youtube...im subscribed to JYP and 2PM...

the dance is good! the fact that they've know each other for a long time makes it better. they know each other well so their teamwork stands out. :3

Friendly Lunatic

iiTaecYeon

It's all right. I stumbled upon it while I was looking at a site to download songs. Maybe it's because it's a Japanese MV that less people know of it since some aren't up to knowledge with what most groups' activities are in Japan or they don't listen to JPop.

I love seeing them all together. Especially on variety shows. I also loved seeing 2AM dancing since they usually don't dance much. I hope they make a Korean version of this song.

Loyal Friend

shimakaiten

OMG! its in japanese?! i didnt even notice because i was to amazed. XD

its fun seeing them on variety shows together! such as this one...well not physically...XD

Loyal Friend

Loyal Friend

Loyal Friend

Loyal Friend

Loyal Friend

EPISODE 1: Jang Woo Young (장우영) M/V Making Film

Loyal Friend

EPISODE 2: Jang Woo Young (장우영) M/V Making Film

Loyal Friend

EPISODE 3: Jang Woo Young (장우영) "JANG BBANG" Making Film

Loyal Friend

Quick Reply