Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Tycoon

Sakura Latte
OlRI-O
unchanging
          If you're going to state an opinion at least back it up.

It's a fact. Not an opinion and I can back it up.

No, it is an opinion. You are one of those types of Kpop fans I hate--the ones who don't know the difference between fact and opinion and present their opinions as though they're facts. Facts vs opinion.

I am one of those Kpop fans that has to deal with snsd fans that bullshit. So yes i have my reasons.

13,940 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Precious Lover

15,875 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
It depends.

I like 2NE1 because of their songs are different and the beat. I usually find SNSD have cute songs all the time....and 2NE1 the English translation makes more sense

ewrr's Oppa

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
OlRI-O
Fact- 2ne1 reached and surpassed in kpop album in the album 100 and reached 60 on the billboard.

Yes snsd beat them in selling more albums in korea but 2ne1 beat them in selling more albums in the U.S.

2ne1 is a internationally more known group. Snsd is a mere rounded mostly in China and Korea.

They also reached number one in digital charts as you said.

Crush album ranks at No. 11 on Billboard's year-end World Albums chart. It's the first time a K-pop act has notched an entry on the annual ranking that was first introduced in 1995.
          So what you're saying is: 2NE1 amassed a larger number of sales overseas than SNSD and have a stronger international fanbase.

I don't doubt it. However these facts don't necessarily make them "better" aside from the numbers. Both groups promote different images: SNSD is undeniably girlish while 2NE1 is individualistic. Everything comes down to taste; cutesy things fare better in Asian countries than they would in the West. That said, no matter how much we international fans think which group deserves what title, South Korean fans get the final say, and SNSD still holds the title of the nation’s girl group.

I’m not even a fan of either group -- neither deserve hate from other fandoms unless actual wrongs were committed.

Dangerous Tycoon

Unchanging

They remain the best in South Korea yes. I don't see why your saying were stating facts which is better when you obviously were the one stating facts so obviously I would state my own. In South Korea they like more cutesy which is why they remain number one in South Korea.

Dangerous Tycoon

Blooming desire
It depends.

I like 2NE1 because of their songs are different and the beat. I usually find SNSD have cute songs all the time....and the English translation makes more sense

You like cute all the time I do not. It becomes annoying and to me 2ne1 is different and unique compared to most girl groups who go for the same theme. Since 2ne1 means new evolution they go with what is on top, fashion trends, music, etc and it is different because they can do something and make it look good make it look different not literally the same thing. Girls generation gives me the same vibe over and over and over. To me there just a broken replayed record tbh. To me 2ne1's English translations make sense because they always have a story for there songs they have meaning and a deep level to it. They speak as if there writing not only a song but a story that alot of people can relate to. To me there super unique and different. I also like that they LOOK different.

Precious Lover

15,875 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OlRI-O
Blooming desire
It depends.

I like 2NE1 because of their songs are different and the beat. I usually find SNSD have cute songs all the time....and the English translation makes more sense

You like cute all the time I do not. It becomes annoying and to me 2ne1 is different and unique compared to most girl groups who go for the same theme. Since 2ne1 means new evolution they go with what is on top, fashion trends, music, etc and it is different because they can do something and make it look good make it look different not literally the same thing. Girls generation gives me the same vibe over and over and over. To me there just a broken replayed record tbh. To me 2ne1's English translations make sense because they always have a story for there songs they have meaning and a deep level to it. They speak as if there writing not only a song but a story that alot of people can relate to. To me there super unique and different. I also like that they LOOK different.

Lol whoops. Haha, I was talking about 2NE1 with their songs in English translation. It was 4am when I wrote my last post. Wow. You're assuming i like cute all the time because I said "SNSD has cute songs" emotion_facepalm No I just pointed out my opinion about what their concept is all about. Based on how you reacted to me, I don't deserve any fan-hate unless I did any wrongs.

Maybe I would Iike SNSD when I was younger since it gave an innocent concept. I think "Run Devil Run," was the point where SNSD could have some potential changed their concept from anything from cute. "I got a boy" ...hmm..the beat was everywhere in my opinion.

For 2NE1, I like I'm the best, ugly, and lonely since I relate to it....and Park Bom's ..damn I forgot the song but it's about a song in which the boyfriend passes away. Their clothing style is artistic and unique in my eyes the last time I watch a mv, which is years ago. Now I prefer watching actual dances than mvs for any bands. Cl and minzy are my favorite ones in that band since they caught my eyes whenever I listen to them

Out of topic:
Big Bang is probably the band I relate to the most than any band, but I have no favorite bands. I'm an all-rounder, so I listen songs from solo singers and other bands from different companies. Im just not a committed fan to any kpop bands. I just like listening to music wherever my tastes and interests go regardless of its origin and location, and share my opinions.

Dapper Fatcat

Itzian's Queen

100% is 2ne1 better

Dangerous Tycoon

Blooming desire
OlRI-O
Blooming desire
It depends.

Lol whoops. Haha, I was talking about 2NE1 with their songs in English translation. It was 4am when I wrote my last post. Wow. You're assuming i like cute all the time because I said "SNSD has cute songs" emotion_facepalm No I just pointed out my opinion about what their concept is all about. Based on how you reacted to me, I don't deserve any fan-hate unless I did any wrongs.

Maybe I would Iike SNSD when I was younger since it gave an innocent concept. I think "Run Devil Run," was the point where SNSD could have some potential changed their concept from anything from cute. "I got a boy" ...hmm..the beat was everywhere in my opinion.

For 2NE1, I like I'm the best, ugly, and lonely since I relate to it....and Park Bom's ..damn I forgot the song but it's about a song in which the boyfriend passes away. Their clothing style is artistic and unique in my eyes the last time I watch a mv, which is years ago. Now I prefer watching actual dances than mvs for any bands. Cl and minzy are my favorite ones in that band since they caught my eyes whenever I listen to them

Out of topic:
Big Bang is probably the band I relate to the most than any band, but I have no favorite bands. I'm an all-rounder, so I listen songs from solo singers and other bands from different companies. Im just not a committed fan to any kpop bands. I just like listening to music wherever my tastes and interests go regardless of its origin and location, and share my opinions.

Well sorry you werent very defined about your opinion, but sorry. I love CL the most but i love the group over all. They are my favorite over all. I cant relate to any girls generation song. I feel like they just be like cute cute and it gets to the point that im just like okay this isnt cute anymore. I also like the fact that 2ne1 doesnt have as strict weight but yes they have like instructors to work out and stay in shape cause in interviews they always say they eat alot lololol. Wondergirls is my only other favorite group right now. I like one guy from big bang i forgot his name tho lol. Hes so hawt ;-;

Dangerous Tycoon

Katherina 11
100% is 2ne1 better

yes like to me there 100% better then girls generation.

Itzian's Queen

OlRI-O
Katherina 11
100% is 2ne1 better

yes like to me there 100% better then girls generation.

Yes !!!!

Quotable Gem

OlRI-O
Sakura Latte
OlRI-O
unchanging
          If you're going to state an opinion at least back it up.

It's a fact. Not an opinion and I can back it up.

No, it is an opinion. You are one of those types of Kpop fans I hate--the ones who don't know the difference between fact and opinion and present their opinions as though they're facts. Facts vs opinion.

I am one of those Kpop fans that has to deal with snsd fans that bullshit. So yes i have my reasons.

So dealing with "snsd fans that bullshit" is a reason to sink to their level? This post is no different than all the Sone vs. Blackjack fanwars on every social media website. One would think that if you had such grief dealing with crazy fans, you wouldn't act like one.
♥ I'm not much of a fan of either,
but there is a song or two from each I'll listen to.

OG Fatcat

i think they shouldn't rlly be compared bc they're pretty diff from each other

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas