Yes 0.63636363636364 63.6% [ 7 ]
No 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

Liberal Friend

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
Anyone else here see the Korean horror movie White: The Curse of the Melody? I was wondering why it took so long for the ghost girl (seriously, did we ever find out her name?) so long to go after the last girl in the group. I mean she didn't even let the last three get past the music video and the last one did that and made it to this huge showcase competition. Why did she allow her to go so far? Also, did the girl at the very end of the movie die?
Yes-the music was catchy, and I had to turn the lights on halfway through! sweatdrop

I could tell that it was influenced by other cursed object movies, but the situation was lighter at first...and fame is shown to have consequences in changing people. 8/10 in my book

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I really liked White. I'm a not so closet fan of asian horror though. I can't stomach it so much anymore so I don't watch it often these days.

Luminous Spirit

Yes, it's one of the best movies I've seen.

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
I love it!!!

emotion_awesome

Ice-Cold Prophet

5,050 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Consumer 100
I think that she was allowed to live the longest so she had something to loose, when it comes to the band. I dug the music it was catchy. I think that it was pretty awesome, I caught this movie on Net Flicks, I also watched the one with the coffins which was pretty awesome, though the name escapes me.

I find Asian horror to be more to my liking than the slashers we have out here in America regularly

Nimble Rogue

I really loved this movie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas