Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Michaela X
Pavee Lackeen: The Traveller Girl

Anyone have this full movie free watch/download link? I will give 10000 gold. (Because I have only this much.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pavee Lackeen

Aged Lunatic

Alice Sweet Alice/Communion

Duck, You Sucker (aka A Fistful of Dynamite)

Death Rides a Horse

A Dollar a Head
Diana OConnell
Dark City. Its one of the greatest sci fi films ever made, but was so strange under promoted that it is not very well known. It has such an amazing story, great images and some theams like the Matrix but is so much better then that film.

Animation wise I think Time Masters and Gandahar(light years) are great. They might not be my favorite animated films but they are just so awesome and weird. René Laloux is a master of his craft.
OMG I LOVE that movie!!! heart
I don't know if this can even be found anymore, but if you ever get a chance get a copy of The Star Wars Holiday Special. It's a made for tv movie from the 70's. The basic story is Chewbacca is trying to get home for Life Day. Pretty much the first 20 minutes or so is all in Wookie. This movie has to be the most amazingly bad wonderful thing I've ever seen. The average person is usually only able to stand the first 45 minutes. I love inflicting the Special on the unsuspecting lol.
GunsmithKitten
Alice Sweet Alice/Communion

Duck, You Sucker (aka A Fistful of Dynamite)

Death Rides a Horse

A Dollar a Head

I love Alice Sweet Alice/Communion.

I've recently watched Gozu again and need to finish "The Holy Mountain"
a scanner Darkly by Richard Linkelater
dannyboyqq
a scanner Darkly by Richard Linkelater
That is such a cool movie! The book was pretty cool too.

Dangerous Lunatic

Carlito's Way.

Romantic Loverboy

9,250 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Malice in Wonderland (it's a trip... Also? Hatter), The Ramen Girl (soooo much better than the dvd covers make you think), Sunshine (Cillian Murphy and Chris Evans... mmmhmmm), The Quest for Camelot (Cary Elwes as a voice actor? yes please), Cat's Don't Dance (come on guys! Animated dancing, singing cats!), The Island (...I've got a thing for men from the UK apparently...), The Fall (artistically stunning), Ink (bizarre and hard to follow but pretty awesome all the same) and Inkheart (which no one wants to admit to seeing/liking, but I'll sing its praises up and down for giving us long haired and shirtless Paul Bettany).
I can only think of one, and that is Dogma. It's absolutely hilarious, and I would recommend it. It is, however, extremely profane, so don't say i didn't warn you mrgreen

Big Darling

The Fall & Patrick, Age 1.5 are my faves heart

Friendly Elocutionist

8,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Waking Life, A Home at the End of the World, and Away We Go.

Rainbow Unicorn

Dodes'ka-den. Kinda demanding alot from the viewer but if you go through the 2 hours and 20 minutes it's very well worth it.

Also i thought Carlito's way was pretty known :p

Familiar Regular

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Memento, Hobo with a Shotgun, and World's Greatest Dad. I enjoy those movies but have no one to discuss them with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff