Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Phantom

Hmm, I don't think anyone outside of Canada would've heard of this (and there's loads of people in Canada who probably haven't either), but, I really like:
Bon Cop Bad Cop

Niroshan's Princess

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Bran nu dae, Heaven's Postman (Korean), Red Dog, Patrike age 1.5 (Swedish), Delicacies (French)

Dapper Genius

Peebles Wiggins
'Rubber' has to be one of my favorite movies out there. It's about a sentient tire who goes around blowing things up with its mind for revenge.
Another of my favorites is 'Alice', though I forgot who made it. It was the one where instead of going down the hole, she went into a drawer full of tools and such and ended up following a rabbit full of sawdust.

I know of that movie just never watched it... i just dont think tires need revenge

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
Pan's Labyrinth(Mexican), Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac(Japanese), and so much more Japanese movies I forgot.

I do remember the plot from one of the movies I forgot, he was an abandoned prodigy child, his parents both geniuses, and his mother sacrificed her career for her newborn son. Sadly, when the father died, the mother left her 3 year old(I think) child to a single woman and left to carry on her frontier. The prodigy son somehow got into a very abusive school, bullies and such... Skip to the part where he is in dire need of catching his mother's attention, he turns psychotic, he finding out his mother still loves him, his entire evil plan of blowing up the school fails, etc.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The Decline of Western Civilization
The Cramps live at napa state mental hospital
X: The Unheard Music

Tipsy Darling

9,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
The Prestige. I'm pretty sure it's American made, but it may very well be from England. It's about two magicians racing against each other for trade secrets. It's weird how no one knows about this movie, because it's got Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman, and Scarlett Johanson in it. Weird. But I ADORE that movie.
MsWriterPerson
The Prestige. I'm pretty sure it's American made, but it may very well be from England. It's about two magicians racing against each other for trade secrets. It's weird how no one knows about this movie, because it's got Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman, and Scarlett Johanson in it. Weird. But I ADORE that movie.

oh my goodness thats one of my favorite movies! I love it. Most people I know havent seen it. Glad theres someone else thats a fan smile

Niroshan's Princess

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
MsWriterPerson

Er... that's a Chris Nolan movie.

how can people not know it?

Dangerous Creature

A la folie, pas du tout ( French film, 1994 )
Lovely, crazy film that I originally thought was another crappy, cheesy romance thing.
I was never more wrong.
The Secret of Kells is a good kids one.

Excitable Pyromaniac

29,840 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Dark City. Its one of the greatest sci fi films ever made, but was so strange under promoted that it is not very well known. It has such an amazing story, great images and some theams like the Matrix but is so much better then that film.

Animation wise I think Time Masters and Gandahar(light years) are great. They might not be my favorite animated films but they are just so awesome and weird. René Laloux is a master of his craft.
Creep. not my favourite. interesting enough, though
and P2. pretty good thrillers

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Driving Lessons
Quills
Neverwas
There's more but I forgot the titles.
Cremaster Cycle, Pi, Gummo, The Tulse Luper Suitcases, Tetsuo the Iron Man, The Piano Tuner of Earthquakes, The Taste of Tea, Cache, Irreversible, Persepolis, Songs From The Second Floor,
The City of Lost Children, Begotten, Faust, Jan Svankmajer's Alice, Julien Donkey Boy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff