Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here's mine; Nobody Knows (Japanese), PU-239, Wake in Fright (Australian) and Dumas (French)
Check them out wahmbulance
haha i've actually seen nobody knows so someone knows wink
I loved "Hawaii, Oslo" and "Troll Hunter" (both Norwegian) but no one else I know has seen them or will watch them when I tell them to.
Big Man Japan, and No Such Thing

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
I have known many films that not everybody knows but here is some of my favorites: Markcova: comfort gay (Philippine indie movie), My girl and I (Korean), and many more...

You guys gotta check this films out you won't regret a thing!!!

heart heart heart heart heart
Solar Babies nuff said

~P~Q~M~

Conservative Genius

Willy the Sparrow was totally my favorite childhood movie. It's apparently Hungarian, who knew?

Rainbow Unicorn

Like... 'The Night of the Iguana'... like everyone I tell it's good is like ******** face. And El Nino Pez; awesome movie.

Invisible Informer

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
'Rubber' has to be one of my favorite movies out there. It's about a sentient tire who goes around blowing things up with its mind for revenge.
Another of my favorites is 'Alice', though I forgot who made it. It was the one where instead of going down the hole, she went into a drawer full of tools and such and ended up following a rabbit full of sawdust.

Dapper Dabbler

oumsboss
Big Man Japan, and No Such Thing

Oh man, Big Man Japan was so awesomely weird.
Lumenoire
'Rubber' has to be one of my favorite movies out there. It's about a sentient tire who goes around blowing things up with its mind for revenge.
Another of my favorites is 'Alice', though I forgot who made it. It was the one where instead of going down the hole, she went into a drawer full of tools and such and ended up following a rabbit full of sawdust.

Rampaging tire? I need to check that out. A minimalist take on "Trucks"(Maximum Overdrive)?

Versatile Kitten

16,100 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Cannibal the Musical
What's Eating Gilbert Grape

Liberal Shopper

5,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Children of Glory (Szabaság Szerelem)
It's a Hungarian movie about the Hungarian Revolution and 1956 Blood in the Water water polo match at the Olympics. I find it especially cool because my Hungarian grandpa was in the Revolution and knew some of the water polo team members that year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff