Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
One is all...

Hi all. I didn't see any Warehouse 13 threads so I thought I'd make one. This show is one of my favorites and I'm now watching season 3. It's kind of odd not to see a trhead about Syfy's 3rd best show while I did see one about Eureka and other Syfy shows. Are there any Warehouse 13 fans at all or did I just miss the boat?

I have no real favorite character but I did have taken a liking to Artie. Beneath that grouchy nature of his is a really nice guy. I like how he takes on the role of a father figure towards Claudia sometimes. Pete's downright annoying at times although he has his funny moments (like licking the screen after he spilled nacho cheese on the Farnsworth). Myka is another character I like because she prevents Pete from becoming even more annoying than he already is.

Discuss
  • Your favorite character
  • Your favorite episode
  • Favorite artifact
  • Any ideas for artifacts

...All is one

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I love Warehouse 13. I saw it on Netflix and though 'why not?'
BEST DECISION.

I'm pretty fond of Myka, but I also love Claudia.
Really, I LOVE EVERYONE IN THIS WAREHOUSE.
I even gif'd a scene of HG saying my name.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
One is all...

Yeah, I like Myka too but I'm not too fond of Pete. He annoys me. Claudia is definitely my favorite woman in the warehouse.

...All is one

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I want to be Claudia, even if it means being institutionalized. I'd be okay to be Pete, too.

10,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Friendly 100
There are too many artifacts that I like. I liked that Christmas episode where they had the shirts with the artifacts on them.
I liked HG. Myka annoys me. I am not sure why but there is just something about her.

I remember seeing a Warehouse thread but that was awhile ago.
Any idea when the new season starts?

Oh yeah, I love Artie!

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
__Lost-n-expulsion__
There are too many artifacts that I like. I liked that Christmas episode where they had the shirts with the artifacts on them.
I liked HG. Myka annoys me. I am not sure why but there is just something about her.

I remember seeing a Warehouse thread but that was awhile ago.
Any idea when the new season starts?

Oh yeah, I love Artie!

Take what you can...

Yeah, who doesn't love that old grouch xD He may be grumpy 99.99% of the time but on the inside he's warm and fuzzy x3

...Give nothing back
I love this show. I'm so glad the new season starts soon. I love Claudia she's awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff