Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Regular

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Hooplas
Shut the front door. Now I just need to wait for 2015 to be over.

Frost is writing a book about Twin Peaks to go along with the show, and cover everything that's happened in the 25 years. Frost announced it, and said it should be out in late 2015.

Here's link!

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/twin-peaks-book-to-chronicle-characters-lives-over-past-25-years-20141017

Distinct Gaian

I got hooked on Twin Peaks from the first viewing. The movie escalated that fondness to obsessive levels. Sadly, it is exceedingly rare to find anyone who cares to discuss the symbols or lore or anything.
i've loved twin peaks for years! but i'm super apprehensive about the third season. reboots often fall pretty flat for me. that being said, david lynch has never disappointed me. so we'll see wink

i am very excited that kyle maclachlan is coming back for it though! i'm so curious what cooper's fate is after the series finale episode...

Dangerous Regular

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I'm here to report some unfortunate news. It looks like the new season may not come out until the later end of 2016, or possibly even 2017, due to problems filming. I will post a link on this in a moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff