Loved the movie! Couldn't stop laughing at the wood chipper scene. blaugh

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Silmone
Loved the movie! Couldn't stop laughing at the wood chipper scene. blaugh

LOL ME TOO THIS IS THE THING THAT JUDGEMENTAL SHOULD WATCH!!!!!!!!!

whee whee whee whee whee
The first time I watched it, I got about 3 minutes in and thought it was the dumbest thing ever. Finally, I sat down and watched the whole thing and it was so funny! I'm glad I gave it a second chance.

10,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Friendly 100
I love Tucker and Dale! I keep forcing my friends and family to watch. That flashback to the 90's was hilarious. Are they really making a sequel?

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
__Lost-n-expulsion__
I love Tucker and Dale! I keep forcing my friends and family to watch. That flashback to the 90's was hilarious. Are they really making a sequel?

I still don't know but i hope they do coz its really pretty hilarious...

xp
One of the most original and most effective Horror movies in years. It's absolutely thrilling.

In most horror films, every time somebody dies, it's just that, another death. In this film, every death means something. Your not there to watch people die, your there to hope they get out o the horrible situation, and it gets worse and worse. It's horror film making at it's best.

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I really loved that movie. I remember watching the trailer for it and automatically assuming it was another one of those cheaply made movies with cheesy actors and something I couldn't possibly stand but when they had that twist and suddenly made it hilarious and interesting I knew I had to see it badly.

It was totally worth the wait and the dollar I paid to watch it.

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Watched it on Halloween. Hilarious. I have always wanted to see that spin on teen horror flicks. All they wanted was a freaking vacation house and to talk to some pretty girls! Sheesh.

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Blue Eyed Wallflower
Watched it on Halloween. Hilarious. I have always wanted to see that spin on teen horror flicks. All they wanted was a freaking vacation house and to talk to some pretty girls! Sheesh.

Oh! Well people are so judge-mental.... sad

Albertross's Wife

Feral Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I heard about it in Fangoria, and finally got to watching it~~REALLY loved it. The kill scenes were great, the story was pretty good~
I was't sure if i would like it or not, but i checked it out anyway. I couldn't stop laughing the entire movie. biggrin I'm pretty sure the way the college kids acted were the way they would look to people watching a horror on the other side...know what I mean?

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Hunter Vivienne
I was't sure if i would like it or not, but i checked it out anyway. I couldn't stop laughing the entire movie. biggrin I'm pretty sure the way the college kids acted were the way they would look to people watching a horror on the other side...know what I mean?

Ohhhh.... I know what you mean....

>.<
Clyry_Rockaddict
Hunter Vivienne

>.<

Thank you.

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Hunter Vivienne
Clyry_Rockaddict
Hunter Vivienne

>.<

Thank you.

Your welcome...

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items