Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE SHITTIEST FILM IN THE WORLD OF FILM!!!! ITS WORST THAN BATMAN AND ROBIN BY JOEL SHUMACHER!!!! Js .-. scream

Moonlight Lover

13,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
It's so bad it's good. I even have it quoted in my profile. biggrin
I don't even think its that. The acting is horrible and so it the blocking. I actually laughed my a** off when Johnny killed himself cause he was the worst actor I've ever seen. He didn't even look like he was trying. As Nostalgic Critic says "its a sex tape gone wrong..."

Dapper Dabbler

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I've heard about that movie before. In Hollywood there's a theater that plays the movie once every month on multiple screens. The "filmmaker" and lead "actor" always shows up to soak up attention from mass crowds of cult fans who come to see it.

My friend went, and really couldn't stand watching it lol
Ima drama kid so it really pissed me off. I thought it couldn't be THAT bad but it was THAT bad.

Dapper Dabbler

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yeah, I think that the fans of the movie like it to make fun of it for being so cruddy, but the guy who made it doesn't realize he's being made fun of.

I also know a guy who said that a friend of his claims that he's the actual Director of that movie, and they didn't take it too seriously, and just decided not to even try to release the movie 'cuz it sucked... So Tommy Wiseau kind of swooped in and started claiming to be the filmmaker.

Dunno how real that is, but it sounds pretty likely to me lol

Anxious Smoker

It's a quotable, cult classic!
Gotta love it!

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
It is just AWFUL. It's hilarious in small doses, but I can't bear to sit through the whole thing.
So.... how's your sex life?

Hahah funny story Mark.

Capitalist

I watched it on April Fool's Day.
It was honestly the worst thing, but it was funny because of how bad it is. So I somewhat enjoyed it

Shy Friend

12,475 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image

"What are you a chicken? Cheeep cheeep cheeep cheeeep cheeeeeeeeeep!" "Nobody insults my favorite farm animal!" Quality entertainment. The Room is so horrible it's actually funny to me. I mean yeas the lines suck, the acting sucks, the dialogue sucks, the plot makes no ******** sense at all. And the characters in the film are all idiots and the movie gets boring. But it is so God damned funny because of how terrible it is. I mean it is a guilty pleasure because it's so bad it's good you know what I mean? It's like a comedy, an unintentional comedy but it is so poorly made it's freaking funny.

Conservative Genius

You definitely gotta watch it with Rifftrax, guys, you just do. I've actually watched it about eight times at this point, because it's become tradition to inflict it on everyone.

That and Birdemic.
When my friends and I get drunk enough we just start screaming lines from this movie at each other. heart

Lonely Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Doggone It! 100
I loved it.

Conservative Explorer

It's there on my list of "movies that are really phraggin funny at 3am hopped up on caffeine pills" right there in between The Wall and Russian documentarys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff