Welcome to Gaia! ::

i think thats how u spell samuri......who has seen the movie and liked it? blaugh (and actually reply )
This does not belong in the forum. Dis you really think this was an independant movie? rolleyes
i wasnt sure...i thought it just fit into the movie catagori stare a movie is a movie
this is about as indy or culty as goddamn X-men... sad

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
mr.pointy
i think thats how u spell samuri......who has seen the movie and liked it? blaugh (and actually reply )

yes i have sen this movie and it is actually pretty good. i was real surprised that it turned out better than i thought it would. smile
That was the most historically and culturally inaccurate movie I have ever seen.
manhoutragicqueen and MrsBHavin you two need to read seen as the posters before you pointed out something verry simple that this thread doesnt belong her as such the comon sense responce would be to stifle yourself and say maybe we should let it die. now if by any chance you are functionaly illiterate then there is something called school maybe you should go back to it.
i really liked this movie....one of the coolest movie ever.
chdragonfly
i really liked this movie....one of the coolest movie ever.

why is it that there are so many illiterate people on gaia? I thought part of beeing able to write was the ability to read but i guess i was sadly mistaken now wasn't I. i guess we will need to set up a gaia literacy test for members to join at this point cause we have to many illiterate people here trying to postwith out the ability to understand what there posting in and what the debate is on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff