Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think of my Labyrinth?

Its a piece of cake. 0.30653266331658 30.7% [ 61 ]
I haven't started it yet. 0.1356783919598 13.6% [ 27 ]
Finished it! 0.035175879396985 3.5% [ 7 ]
I'm already in the Goblin City, waiting at your front door. 0.52261306532663 52.3% [ 104 ]
Total Votes:[ 199 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22

Fashionable Shopper

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Harry Copperfield Dresden
Frank_Iero_is_my_hero
I have to say the Arl King was much more frightening when I met him. Nearly killed me.... twice.

Do you mean the Erlking? Or are we referencing different things...

Its spelled quite a few ways, I decided to do the way it is more pronounced. I really did not make a mistake. Really. I didn't.

Okay I wasn't sure because I tried seraching for it the way you spelled it and I could not find it anywhere. I believe you, I just was not sure if it was in fact what I thought and not some other creature.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Frank_Iero_is_my_hero
Frank_Iero_is_my_hero
I have to say the Arl King was much more frightening when I met him. Nearly killed me.... twice.

Do you mean the Erlking? Or are we referencing different things...

Its spelled quite a few ways, I decided to do the way it is more pronounced. I really did not make a mistake. Really. I didn't.

Okay I wasn't sure because I tried seraching for it the way you spelled it and I could not find it anywhere. I believe you, I just was not sure if it was in fact what I thought and not some other creature.

*shifty look* Yes, quite sure it is not another creature. I did not make a mistake.....
Okay I did. I'm an idiot.

Shameless Vampire

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • First step to fame 200
This movie came out in theaters on the day i was born. for one of my movie nights with friends it was on the 26th into the 27th of june and we watched it at midnite

I heart Labyrinth

Sparkly Darling

16,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
emotion_awesome

Lonely Shapeshifter

X-Man Jubilation Lee
This movie came out in theaters on the day i was born. for one of my movie nights with friends it was on the 26th into the 27th of june and we watched it at midnite

I heart Labyrinth

You are so lucky. I was born a few months after it came out, but you, you get share a birthday with one of my favourite films ever. I envy you.

Dedicated Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This is one of my favorite movie's of all time.
David Bowie as Jareth makes me so incredibly happy.

When I get married, my reception is going to be themed after the Masquerade Ball room scene when Sarah at the sleepy peach. As the song As the world falls down plays.

It's such a pretty scene, and I feel it would be perfect.

David Bowie

Destitute Treasure

23,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Married 100
Love this movie! Perfect rainy day fare. smile

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
It feels like looking into a mirror.

Lonely Shapeshifter

MajorTom-GroundControl
This is one of my favorite movie's of all time.
David Bowie as Jareth makes me so incredibly happy.

When I get married, my reception is going to be themed after the Masquerade Ball room scene when Sarah at the sleepy peach. As the song As the world falls down plays. It's such a pretty scene, and I feel it would be perfect.

David Bowie

Same here, Bowie can do no wrong. Even his 'lesser work' is miles above others' best work.

That sounds like the best wedding reception ever. I always imagined my wedding dress to be a copy of Sarah's ball gown, and the first dance would be 'As the World Falls Down'.

SQUEE!

Interesting Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
I am so very sorry that I haven't been on in so long. I have been very busy running the kingdom, granting girl's wishes so on and so forth. I do hope you will forgive me.

Lonely Shapeshifter

Xx King Jareth xX
I am so very sorry that I haven't been on in so long. I have been very busy running the kingdom, granting girl's wishes so on and so forth. I do hope you will forgive me.

Perfectly understandable lissi orë. You're completely forgiven, of course. How are things in your kingdom, nothing too stressful I hope. Your subjects don't seem like the easiest group to govern.
I loved it, I love it, I watched it again about a week ago. I've been wanting to do a big Labyrinth themed cake to enter at the state fair. With fondant figures and a big glass ball at the top. I've already gotten a glass float for the ball, but cake supplies are expensive and decorating is time consuming and not easy to do surrounded by curious cats. crying

Hilarious Friend

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
YAY for not being the only one who thought Jareth was hot! As a side note...LOVED Labyrinth, grew up on it, know the songs and words, and now my 5 yr old daughter loves the movie! I'm raising her well! smile

Lonely Shapeshifter

Skarlett Dragon
YAY for not being the only one who thought Jareth was hot!

No, you are not. Jareth is ridiculously hot. He was my gateway drug to the rest of Bowie's filmography, and my first celebrity crush.

Skarlett Dragon
As a side note...LOVED Labyrinth, grew up on it, know the songs and words, and now my 5 yr old daughter loves the movie! I'm raising her well! smile

I was born the same year it came out, but I too grew up with Labyrinth, and it's one of my favourite movies (Ties with anything else Bowie's done). I'm introduced my 6 year old cousin to the movie and she loves it. She knows every word of the movie and her aunt/my cousin hates me for getting her hooked on it. (Not literally, but it does irritate her.) It's nice to corrupt the younger generation, isn't it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff