Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think of my Labyrinth?

Its a piece of cake. 0.30653266331658 30.7% [ 61 ]
I haven't started it yet. 0.1356783919598 13.6% [ 27 ]
Finished it! 0.035175879396985 3.5% [ 7 ]
I'm already in the Goblin City, waiting at your front door. 0.52261306532663 52.3% [ 104 ]
Total Votes:[ 199 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Interesting Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
labyrinth92
i love the labyrinth ...but if i wishmy brother away could yu keep him even if i run the labyrinth haha heart

'I see. So what brings you to my kingdom my dear?" smiles lightly and offers my hand to you asking for yours with out words.

Shy Shapeshifter

10,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
heart wishing my brother away of course ...i think his personality would be greatly improved as a goblin! ....and also i wanted to meet the great Goblin King! *BOW*

Interesting Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
labyrinth92
heart wishing my brother away of course ...i think his personality would be greatly improved as a goblin! ....and also i wanted to meet the great Goblin King! *BOW*

smiles "Well I am happy to meet you my dear. Thank you for coming to see me. Now about your brother. I can see what I can do. I that is what you wish."

Shy Shapeshifter

10,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
hmmm ...i'm not sure what i'd wish for if i could wish for anything....i would love to live in the labyrinth heart ...what would you wish for?

Interesting Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
labyrinth92
hmmm ...i'm not sure what i'd wish for if i could wish for anything....i would love to live in the labyrinth heart ...what would you wish for?

I smiled charmingly like. "I would wish for company...Goblins, are not much. But for some real company."

Shy Shapeshifter

10,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
wink hmmm ...then you'll just have to do it!!! more masquerades and kidnap alot more babys maybe you'll meet the right girl!
so what are you doing for the holidays anything specail?

Interesting Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
labyrinth92
wink hmmm ...then you'll just have to do it!!! more masquerades and kidnap alot more babys maybe you'll meet the right girl!

"Nothing really. The Goblins don't really do much except party but there parties aren't that interesting after you've been to several hundred of them."

Shy Shapeshifter

10,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
Xx King Jareth xX
labyrinth92

"Nothing really. The Goblins don't really do much except party but there parties aren't that interesting after you've been to several hundred of them."

well that does explain it but i bet a goblin party would be a very fun experience!
[when did you become a fan of the the labyrinth?]
This is one of the best things I've ever seen.

Interesting Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
labyrinth92
Xx King Jareth xX
labyrinth92

well that does explain it but i bet a goblin party would be a very fun experience!

"I suppose." I smiled then. "Next time there is one, would you be so kind as to be my guest?"
((when I was just a child still in elementary school))

Interesting Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
meowingmiyazaki
This is one of the best things I've ever seen.

Smiles. "Well I'm so glad that you like it my dear. So waht brings you too my Kingdom?"

Shy Shapeshifter

10,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
Xx King Jareth xX
labyrinth92
Xx King Jareth xX
labyrinth92

"I suppose." I smiled then. "Next time there is one, would you be so kind as to be my guest?"

same here my grandma used to read the book to me i didnt actually see the movie till i was ten but i've always loved it [was very disapointed when i was little that the goblins didnt take my brother away but that never stopped me from trying smile ]...so other than Jareth who would you say is your favorite character?

Interesting Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
labyrinth92
Xx King Jareth xX
labyrinth92
Xx King Jareth xX
labyrinth92

same here my grandma used to read the book to me i didnt actually see the movie till i was ten but i've always loved it [was very disapointed when i was little that the goblins didnt take my brother away but that never stopped me from trying smile ]...so other than Jareth who would you say is your favorite character?

((i guess it would be Sarah))

Shy Shapeshifter

10,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
i think my second would be Ludo or Sir Didymus [lets just say there tied heart ]
Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen, for my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom as great — You have no power over me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff