Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think of my Labyrinth?

Its a piece of cake. 0.30653266331658 30.7% [ 61 ]
I haven't started it yet. 0.1356783919598 13.6% [ 27 ]
Finished it! 0.035175879396985 3.5% [ 7 ]
I'm already in the Goblin City, waiting at your front door. 0.52261306532663 52.3% [ 104 ]
Total Votes:[ 199 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 >

Lonely Shapeshifter

Starchan13
Kuro Hime Hekate
Starchan13
Kuro Hime Hekate
I actually rather liked the story, and some of the new characters were rather well done. Moulin and Hana were pretty neat. Esker and Professor Maelgrot were creepy. Skub and Stank were kind of cute. But my favourite has to me Jareth, especially in the cover art. For some reason I'm not that fond of Toby.

Hana is my favorite character for some reason. sweatdrop

Hana was pretty badass. Not being properly repaid? Take what's owed. Threatened? Start stabbing. She's definitely badass.

YES.

As much as I love Hana, Jareth is still my favourite character, but them I'm also a devout Bowie fangirl and I love the fact that MANGA!Jareth is a bishounen.

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kuro Hime Hekate
Starchan13
Kuro Hime Hekate
Starchan13
Kuro Hime Hekate
I actually rather liked the story, and some of the new characters were rather well done. Moulin and Hana were pretty neat. Esker and Professor Maelgrot were creepy. Skub and Stank were kind of cute. But my favourite has to me Jareth, especially in the cover art. For some reason I'm not that fond of Toby.

Hana was pretty badass. Not being properly repaid? Take what's owed. Threatened? Start stabbing. She's definitely badass.

YES.

As much as I love Hana, Jareth is still my favourite character, but them I'm also a devout Bowie fangirl and I love the fact that MANGA!Jareth is a bishounen.

Bishies for the win! XD

Lonely Shapeshifter

Starchan13
Kuro Hime Hekate
Starchan13
Kuro Hime Hekate
Starchan13
Kuro Hime Hekate

YES.

Bishies for the win! XD

Absolutely. Jareth is bloody gorgeous in any form, though I might be a bit biased. That man is a god.

Fashionable Shopper

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Kuro Hime Hekate
Starchan13
Kuro Hime Hekate
Starchan13
Kuro Hime Hekate

YES.

Bishies for the win! XD

Absolutely. Jareth is bloody gorgeous in any form, though I might be a bit biased. That man is a god.

Jareth is amazing, yes. I always wished I was Sarah just so Jareth would dance with me and sing to me... heart

Lonely Shapeshifter

Frank_Iero_is_my_hero
Kuro Hime Hekate
Starchan13
Kuro Hime Hekate
Starchan13
Kuro Hime Hekate

YES.

Bishies for the win! XD

Jareth is amazing, yes. I always wished I was Sarah just so Jareth would dance with me and sing to me... heart

So do I. If I were in her shoes the story would definitely have ended differently. I'd have jumped at Jareth's offer and stayed with him in his world.

Fashionable Shopper

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Me too, I mean how could she resist that last song? Sure she's just a kid or teenager but what teenager would turn down that?

Lonely Shapeshifter

Frank_Iero_is_my_hero
Me too, I mean how could she resist that last song? Sure she's just a kid or teenager but what teenager would turn down that?

I wouldn't, that's for sure. I first saw the film when I was about six, and I thought Jareth was the coolest 'villain' ever. Then I saw it again years later and it went from coolest 'villain' ever to hottest 'villain' ever. I'd accept Jareth in a heartbeat.

Fashionable Shopper

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
That is true, Jareth is the best and hottest "villain" ever.

Lonely Shapeshifter

Frank_Iero_is_my_hero
That is true, Jareth is the best and hottest "villain" ever.

Labyrinth was a gateway drug for me, it led me to the rest of the Bowie library. I had to wait a few years for some of the films, but they were worth it.

Fashionable Shopper

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I had already seen "Just Dance" by Bowie, but Labyrinth was what made me love him even more.

Lonely Shapeshifter

Frank_Iero_is_my_hero
I had already seen "Just Dance" by Bowie, but Labyrinth was what made me love him even more.

You have to see Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence, The Man Who Fell to Earth (The film, not the series), and the rest of his films. He's brilliant, and he makes any film better, even if he's only in it for five minutes.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
I have to say the Arl King was much more frightening when I met him. Nearly killed me.... twice.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
He also did not sing, or wear tight leather pants... though I was too busy to notice his clothing much the first time I met him. The second I was half dead... So I'm not really sure.

Fashionable Shopper

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Harry Copperfield Dresden
I have to say the Arl King was much more frightening when I met him. Nearly killed me.... twice.

Do you mean the Erlking? Or are we referencing different things...

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Frank_Iero_is_my_hero
Harry Copperfield Dresden

Do you mean the Erlking? Or are we referencing different things...

Its spelled quite a few ways, I decided to do the way it is more pronounced. I really did not make a mistake. Really. I didn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff