Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think of my Labyrinth?

Its a piece of cake. 0.30653266331658 30.7% [ 61 ]
I haven't started it yet. 0.1356783919598 13.6% [ 27 ]
Finished it! 0.035175879396985 3.5% [ 7 ]
I'm already in the Goblin City, waiting at your front door. 0.52261306532663 52.3% [ 104 ]
Total Votes:[ 199 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 >

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
I love David Bowie and this was a movie that I watch occasionally when my nana would watch my siblings and I while our parents worked.
that dancing scene was just (♡w♡)

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"I have made it trough the Labyrinth to the castle beyond The Goblin City give me the child you have stolen form me." Damn it I can never remember that line!

Lonely Shapeshifter

WolfdeHeartless
"I have made it trough the Labyrinth to the castle beyond The Goblin City give me the child you have stolen form me." Damn it I can never remember that line!

"Give me the child. Through dangers untold, and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the goblin city. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom as great. You have no power over me."

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Kuro Hime Hekate

I love this movie my fave scene is the Dance Magic Dance song where Jared gloats about his magic.

Lonely Shapeshifter

WolfdeHeartless
Kuro Hime Hekate

I love this movie my fave scene is the Dance Magic Dance song where Jared gloats about his magic.

That is a good scene, though any scene with Jareth is the best scene in the film, especially the ballroom scene.

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Out of curiousity, did anyone read the "Return to Labyrinth" "manga"? I got all the way to the end of volume 2 and then stopped. sweatdrop

Lonely Shapeshifter

Starchan13
Out of curiousity, did anyone read the "Return to Labyrinth" "manga"? I got all the way to the end of volume 2 and then stopped. sweatdrop

I read it. It's not bad, but you're right to put quotes around the word manga.

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kuro Hime Hekate
Starchan13

I think the main issue I had with it being called a manga was the art.... sweatdrop

Lonely Shapeshifter

Starchan13
Kuro Hime Hekate
Starchan13

I think the main issue I had with it being called a manga was the art.... sweatdrop

I love manga, I read it all the time, and no offense to the team involved with Return to Labyrinth, but the only thing about the series that rang true as manga for me was the back-to-front format and the cover art. That said it's not a bad story, but I have a problem calling it a manga without using air quotes. Or maybe I'm just too picky.

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kuro Hime Hekate
Starchan13
Kuro Hime Hekate
Starchan13

I love manga, I read it all the time, and no offense to the team involved with Return to Labyrinth, but the only thing about the series that rang true as manga for me was the back-to-front style and the cover art. That said it's not a bad story, but I have a problem calling it a manga without using air quotes. Or maybe I'm just too picky.

My thoughts exactly. crying the worst part is, the covers are really pretty. The story wasn't bad...

Lonely Shapeshifter

Starchan13
Kuro Hime Hekate
Starchan13
Kuro Hime Hekate
Starchan13

I love manga, I read it all the time, and no offense to the team involved with Return to Labyrinth, but the only thing about the series that rang true as manga for me was the back-to-front format and the cover art. That said it's not a bad story, but I have a problem calling it a manga without using air quotes. Or maybe I'm just too picky.

My thoughts exactly. crying the worst part is, the covers are really pretty. The story wasn't bad...

I actually rather liked the story, and some of the new characters were rather well done. Moulin and Hana were pretty neat. Esker and Professor Maelgrot were creepy. Skub and Stank were kind of cute. But my favourite has to be Jareth, especially in the cover art. For some reason I'm not that fond of Toby.

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kuro Hime Hekate
I actually rather liked the story, and some of the new characters were rather well done. Moulin and Hana were pretty neat. Esker and Professor Maelgrot were creepy. Skub and Stank were kind of cute. But my favourite has to me Jareth, especially in the cover art. For some reason I'm not that fond of Toby.

Hana is my favorite character for some reason. sweatdrop

Lonely Shapeshifter

Starchan13
Kuro Hime Hekate
I actually rather liked the story, and some of the new characters were rather well done. Moulin and Hana were pretty neat. Esker and Professor Maelgrot were creepy. Skub and Stank were kind of cute. But my favourite has to me Jareth, especially in the cover art. For some reason I'm not that fond of Toby.

Hana was pretty badass. Not being properly repaid? Take what's owed. Threatened? Start stabbing. She's definitely badass.

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kuro Hime Hekate
Starchan13
Kuro Hime Hekate

Hana was pretty badass. Not being properly repaid? Take what's owed. Threatened? Start stabbing. She's definitely badass.

YES.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces