Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think of my Labyrinth?

Its a piece of cake. 0.30653266331658 30.7% [ 61 ]
I haven't started it yet. 0.1356783919598 13.6% [ 27 ]
Finished it! 0.035175879396985 3.5% [ 7 ]
I'm already in the Goblin City, waiting at your front door. 0.52261306532663 52.3% [ 104 ]
Total Votes:[ 199 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 20 21 22 >

Lonely Shapeshifter

Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L

-smiles- "Sit on the floor? But there's a chair right there." -he points to an empty section of floor and a stone chair rises up- "And as for my attire..." -he snaps his fingers and you find yourself in the conjured chair and Jareth sitting in his throne- "...It was merely a change, I can be frightening in anything."

:chuckles, magically changes clothes, and smooths skirt: And yet I'm not frightened, I wonder why?

-smiles wickedly, leans in close, and whispers in your ear- "I'm not being trying to be frightening."

Ah, then what is the aim of this little game? :smirks: And are you prepared to go through Alliance to achieve it?

-sits back in his throne- "And what is Alliance?"

Not what, who. She's one of my oldest friends, and trying to play at matchmaker, and can be quite adamant about getting what she wants.

18,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Edward 100
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L

-smiles- "Sit on the floor? But there's a chair right there." -he points to an empty section of floor and a stone chair rises up- "And as for my attire..." -he snaps his fingers and you find yourself in the conjured chair and Jareth sitting in his throne- "...It was merely a change, I can be frightening in anything."

:chuckles, magically changes clothes, and smooths skirt: And yet I'm not frightened, I wonder why?

-smiles wickedly, leans in close, and whispers in your ear- "I'm not being trying to be frightening."

Ah, then what is the aim of this little game? :smirks: And are you prepared to go through Alliance to achieve it?

Not what, who. She's one of my oldest friends, and trying to play at matchmaker, and can be quite adamant about getting what she wants.

-thinks for a moment- "Alliance sounds intriguing, she should come visit my labyrinth. Is she as tenacious and resourceful as you?"

Lonely Shapeshifter

Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L

-thinks for a moment- "Alliance sounds intriguing, she should come visit my labyrinth. Is she as tenacious and resourceful as you?"

She is, but right now she's going through a rebellious phase and is more than a bit obsessed with Legend, despite Tom Cruise's creepiness. Having said that, she's determined that I'll end up with Xx King Jareth xX if it's the last thing she accomplishes.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
I haven't seen that movie in a long time but it is still one of my favorites from my childhood. My brother bought it on DVD a few weeks ago and I still need to watch it.

Lonely Shapeshifter

BjordahlKathryn1991
I haven't seen that movie in a long time but it is still one of my favorites from my childhood. My brother bought it on DVD a few weeks ago and I still need to watch it.

I use lines from that film all the time in my real daily life, especially "Use your right words".

18,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Edward 100
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L

She is, but right now she's going through a rebellious phase and is more than a bit obsessed with Legend, despite Tom Cruise's creepiness. Having said that, she's determined that I'll end up with Xx King Jareth xX if it's the last thing she accomplishes.

-puts his hand to his mouth in surprise- "Oh dear, and here I've been keeping you preoccupied with my labyrinth. Luckily for you this is all a dream.
-he snaps his fingers and you wake up in bed-
(found a truly frightening trailer for Legend >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOxViR7eCuM

18,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Edward 100
iNirvana16
Dark Prince L
iNirvana16
Dark Prince L
iNirvana16

i am lonley

-opens his arms wide, gesturing to all around him- "You're never alone in my kingdom, we shall all keep you company...if you wish."

*kisses his cheek* thankyou my king

-goblins start coming out from everywhere and Jareth smiles- "You're quite welcome, my dear."

*blushes* smile so wink

-raises an eyebrow and smiles- "So?"

Lonely Shapeshifter

Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L

-puts his hand to his mouth in surprise- "Oh dear, and here I've been keeping you preoccupied with my labyrinth. Luckily for you this is all a dream.
(found a truly frightening trailer for Legend >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOxViR7eCuM

:chuckles: Won't Alliance enjoy hearing about this. (That was frightening, but I must admit Tim Curry makes a fantastic baddie.)

18,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Edward 100
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L

:chuckles: Won't Alliance enjoy hearing about this. (That was frightening, but I must admit Tim Curry makes a fantastic baddie.)

He does! But every time i see him i think of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. "It's just a jump to the left!"

Lonely Shapeshifter

Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L

He does! But every time i see him i think of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. "It's just a jump to the left!"

And then a step to the ri-i-i-i-i-ight! Put your hands on your hips!

18,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Edward 100
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L

But it's the pelvis THRUST that really drives you insa-a-a-ane!

Lonely Shapeshifter

Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L

PelviC thrust, if you please. I did the dance back in secondary school, in the school's foyer, in public, so I should know.

18,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Edward 100
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L

PelviC thrust, if you please. I did the dance back in secondary school, in the school's foyer, in public, so I should know.

-puts hands to mouth in horror- "My goodness, a typo!"

Lonely Shapeshifter

Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L

Ah, but one letter changes so much, doesn't it?

18,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Edward 100
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L

Ah, but one letter changes so much, doesn't it?

Indeed it does. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces