Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Giver

You herd it. I'm about to watch the movie, but befoer i would like som reviews.
Hows the movie? Is it scary as in.. scary exorcist? Or Gore like Saw?
Cause I know it's a horror movie? But I don't find Gore (Blood, eating s**t) scary at all.
Your thoughts?
Lurcis
You herd it. I'm about to watch the movie, but befoer i would like som reviews.
Hows the movie? Is it scary as in.. scary exorcist? Or Gore like Saw?
Cause I know it's a horror movie? But I don't find Gore (Blood, eating s**t) scary at all.
Your thoughts?

if you've sat through the South Park episode The Human Centipad thats pretty much what you're getting just with a few more moments of disgust relating to the surgery and a few less relating to human proccesses.

Not worth watching really not even for morbid curiosity, the films only selling point is some shock and disgust value.
If you want to watch a messed up film watch watch Hostel 1 or 2 they have better shock / disgust value and don't feel as much like a waste of time of the human centipede.

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
i watched it. it's gross but not as bad as people make it out to be. still within the realm of normal horror movie stuff. the sequel tho i heard was absolutely disgusting and got banned from sales in the uk

Hygenic Poster

It's not really very bad. Not much gore, and not very disgusting either. I just finally saw it the other night, and the main reason I enjoyed it was because of how loltastic Dr. Heiter was. Not nearly as bad as what people say.
Just Another Pyramid Head

It's not really very bad. Not much gore, and not very disgusting either. I just finally saw it the other night, and the main reason I enjoyed it was because of how loltastic Dr. Heiter was. Not nearly as bad as what people say.

heres the freaky bit, the actor was on stage aswell during shooting so the guy playing Dr Heiter turned up on set in constume normally in the morning then left set and went to go on stage. This meant none of the other actors met him before hand or ever said much to him off set so the other actors only ever talked to the guy as Dr Heiter in the rare bits where they could talk in the movie, they never talked or hung out off set.

Also I too have heard and read part of the plot for the 2nd film and yes it sounds horrific and yes simply reading some of the details did nearly make me puke.

More worrying still is the director he has 2 more films including the 2nd one planned apparently the step up from fil 1 to 2 will repeat again for 2 to 3. and man I really have no idea how any-one could ever make a film more sick than the 2nd film.

oiyur's Wife

Handsome Strawberry

10,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Oh god this movie was disgusting.
It was such a god awful mess.
I can't believe there coming out with a second one. stare
Honestly, it didn't bother me.
Didn't surprise me either. The doctor is German.
Is that racist?

Familiar Giver

Well obviously guys, I had to watch it with all the curiosity. Why? Because i saw the remake southpark episode ''the human centipad'' and never thought it was based on a movie either.
I would say It's a badly done movie, not because of the gore, or the ''bad images'' it gives you, but because the story isn't well created.
I didn't find it disguisting, I didn't find it scrary, my older brother who's about 7 years older than me, told me it'll leave ''bad images'' in my head, and also It's a horrible movie.
He was actually right about it, only about the part that it's a bad movie, but the gore and the ''bad images'' didn't bother me at all, since i don't have a light stomach.
So basically, they make a reaaally bad movie... AND THEY PLAN ON MAKING A SECOND ONE!?
oh hell, i'd love to watch the second one, only to laugh at how bad it'll be.
It's kind of sad though. I can't believe they allow such... badly done movies these days.

4,975 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Not morbid or scary in any way. The idea is way more disgusting than the movie itself.

Go watch/look up 'A Serbian Film', that s**t is ******** up.
I rather enjoyed it..thought some of it was a little overdone...but still pretty rad.

Applesnax's Partner

Fatcat

8,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
its pretty boring idk if you're easily bothered by s**t like gore and/or gross stuff i guess its got that avant garde aspect but really its pretty cheesy and dumb not really worth watching tbh
it was lame!!!

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
whats even more disturbing is that some people accauily cosplayed as the centipede.
ive seen the photos and ughhhhhhhhh (shutter shutter) gonk gonk gonk

Familiar Giver

NoMercy911
whats even more disturbing is that some people accauily cosplayed as the centipede.
ive seen the photos and ughhhhhhhhh (shutter shutter) gonk gonk gonk

REALLY!?
Sick.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out