Welcome to Gaia! ::

It wasn't too bad. Basically it had all the goods from when I was growing up.

6,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Brandisher 100
Princess Pudddenpop
Does anyone like the movie? I ask all my friends and they either hate it or don't understand it. I love this movie. Its one of the few I can watch more then once

The same with me.
Howl Ugoku
Princess Pudddenpop
Does anyone like the movie? I ask all my friends and they either hate it or don't understand it. I love this movie. Its one of the few I can watch more then once

The same with me.

Whats your favrote part of the movie?

6,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Brandisher 100
Princess Pudddenpop
Howl Ugoku
Princess Pudddenpop

The same with me.

Whats your favrote part of the movie?

Fighting: When they fight against the Nazis to get the map.
Without fighting: When the Baby Doll stabs the nurse and says: "You'll never have me ever."
And I like of the start with her song it.

7,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
the ww2 part of the movie was awesome if they made a game off tht part of the movie it would be awesome.
ww2 mixed with futuristic powers of steam zombies and blimps you could blow up would rape.
hmmm i would look like a vampire coming out of my room after a year straight of playing tht game, living off nothing but hot pockets(yummmm) and the lttle sunlight tht comes through my closed window curtains.
PoP RoCKs XD
the ww2 part of the movie was awesome if they made a game off tht part of the movie it would be awesome.
ww2 mixed with futuristic powers of steam zombies and blimps you could blow up would rape.
hmmm i would look like a vampire coming out of my room after a year straight of playing tht game, living off nothing but hot pockets(yummmm) and the lttle sunlight tht comes through my closed window curtains.

I think there is a sucker punch game out.... but if I remember the graphics arent that good. I have to check to make sure this wasnt a dream I had.
Princess Pudddenpop
PoP RoCKs XD

I think there is a sucker punch game out.... but if I remember the graphics arent that good. I have to check to make sure this wasnt a dream I had.

It was just a dream I had. No game exist.

Invisible Browser

16,265 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
I didn't like it much. It might've been better if they left out the fight scenes or made them more interesting. It's really just a movie for guys to fap to.

Hilarious Genius

8,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I enjoyed the movie.
To me it's purpose was to send out a message to our generation - something like never stop fighting and to never lose hope. My friends all thought it was superficial, what with the action and hot girls, but they missed the deeper messages that were screaming them in the face.
Semjayy
I enjoyed the movie.
To me it's purpose was to send out a message to our generation - something like never stop fighting and to never lose hope. My friends all thought it was superficial, what with the action and hot girls, but they missed the deeper messages that were screaming them in the face.

Yeah, it kinda sucks cause it does have a nice meaning behind it.
BTW- love your signature.

Hilarious Genius

8,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Princess Pudddenpop
Semjayy
I enjoyed the movie.

Yeah, it kinda sucks cause it does have a nice meaning behind it.
BTW- love your signature.

Naw thanks! I love your avatar! ;3

Magnetic Conversationalist

It was kind of cool. I mean visually it was stunning, but storywise... most of it slipped my mind. But again, visually cool.
Hated it, previews looked great but the movie sucked

7,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Batty B
It was kind of cool. I mean visually it was stunning, but storywise... most of it slipped my mind. But again, visually cool.

if you looked past the cool things and special effects it had the story line was facked up....

Magnetic Conversationalist

PoP RoCKs XD
Batty B

if you looked past the cool things and special effects it had the story line was facked up....

Well, I mean, the parallels between fantasy and fiction, and what was escapism was kind of cool but it just wasn't that enthralling to remember much other detail

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff