8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind
my favorite movie for years. i love it so much

I still love it and probably will love it for years to come.

its still in my top ten. i've just found some movies that i like more (forrest gump, into the wild, the godfather, etc)

Those are all classics. Good movies, very good movies.

Wheezing Lunatic

keikari-haiku
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind

its still in my top ten. i've just found some movies that i like more (forrest gump, into the wild, the godfather, etc)

thank you

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind

thank you

Sir, May I say you have good taste in movies.

Wheezing Lunatic

keikari-haiku
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind

thank you

Sir, May I say you have good taste in movies.

you may. And what sort of movies do you love?

Sparkly Sophomore

User Image

I saw it a couple weeks ago and I was totally blown away. It was amazing.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Ghost of Books
User Image

I saw it a couple weeks ago and I was totally blown away. It was amazing.

I was blown away when I first saw it too. It was awesome.

Beloved Hellraiser

10,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
I LOVE spirited away! It's one of my favorite movies!

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
arctic eyes
I LOVE spirited away! It's one of my favorite movies!

It is an awesome movie blaugh

Familiar Fatcat

The very name of the movie makes me sigh and grin from ear to ear with nostalgia.

I love Spirited Away~!! emotion_bigheart

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Paradoxical Way
The very name of the movie makes me sigh and grin from ear to ear with nostalgia.

I love Spirited Away~!! emotion_bigheart

Yes it's one of those movies that you will carry with you in life no matter how old you are 3nodding
Oh man, Spirited Away. Miyazaki did wonderful, and have you ever noticed how amazing the food is drawn? It's gorgeous! Not only that, but the little stone statue outside the gate, right by their car. That gave me CHILLS, and not because I'm terrified of statues. At the beginning, you can easily see the features on its face. At the end, the features have eroded away. It takes SO MANY YEARS for that to happen, which made me think that Chihiro's trip to the spirit world was kind of like how that fisherman saved a turtle and went down to the palace of the dragon god and then, when he came back to the human world, found out that centuries had passed while he thought that it was only a few days.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Neptunius
Oh man, Spirited Away. Miyazaki did wonderful, and have you ever noticed how amazing the food is drawn? It's gorgeous! Not only that, but the little stone statue outside the gate, right by their car. That gave me CHILLS, and not because I'm terrified of statues. At the beginning, you can easily see the features on its face. At the end, the features have eroded away. It takes SO MANY YEARS for that to happen, which made me think that Chihiro's trip to the spirit world was kind of like how that fisherman saved a turtle and went down to the palace of the dragon god and then, when he came back to the human world, found out that centuries had passed while he thought that it was only a few days.

That exactly why I love Miyazaki! His attention to details is by far the best! Nobody is on par to Miyazaki's skill. Every single thing in his films are so intricate! You would think something so trivial like food wouldn't matter but the way he does it makes a whole lot of difference. When you watch a film of his you know exactly that it's his film. You can't help but appreciate the amount of work that goes into his films.

Interesting Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
keikari-haiku
Neptunius

That exactly why I love Miyazaki! His attention to details is by far the best! Nobody is on par to Miyazaki's skill. Every single thing in his films are so intricate! You would think something so trivial like food wouldn't matter but the way he does it makes a whole lot of difference. When you watch a film of his you know exactly that it's his film. You can't help but appreciate the amount of work that goes into his films.
Miyazaki does some really great movies. Spirited Away is in my top five for his movies. I also enjoyed Naausica, Kiki's Delivery service, Ponyo, and another one I can't seem to remember for some silly reason. He has a great art style, good stories that strike the viewer in different ways and forces them to watch stories that never lack great composure.

All I really mean is, I love his work a lot. heart

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Girlie of Starlite
keikari-haiku
Neptunius

Miyazaki does some really great movies. Spirited Away is in my top five for his movies. I also enjoyed Naausica, Kiki's Delivery service, Ponyo, and another one I can't seem to remember for some silly reason. He has a great art style, good stories that strike the viewer in different ways and forces them to watch stories that never lack great composure.

I know exactly what you mean! He is a great visionary in the film industry! He does such good work and his stores are always captivating. My personal favorites aside from Spirited away are Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Naausica. But seriously all his movies are great. It's hard to pick just one movie as my all time favorite.

Interesting Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
keikari-haiku
Girlie of Starlite
keikari-haiku
Neptunius

I know exactly what you mean! He is a great visionary in the film industry! He does such good work and his stores are always captivating. My personal favorites aside from Spirited away are Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Naausica. But seriously all his movies are great. It's hard to pick just one movie as my all time favorite.
Thank you! His style of anime is really unique, but so simple. It helps define his work well.

Did he do Castle in the Sky? I always wanted to watch that one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff