Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
I absolutely love this film. First off let me just say that this is no Disney film. So if you are seeing it for the first time expecting a happy go luck Disney storyline, sadly, you'll be disappointed. But the the movie is still good nonetheless. It is a work of artistic genius. Hayao Miyazaki truly is an artist. I love almost all his films. Please share your thoughts on this wonderful film.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Personally I like how the film actually has a multidimensional story line that isn't simple but rather complex.

Liberal Ladykiller

5,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
i love this movie so much! i got to do a film study on it in english class when i was like 14. it's such a wonderful film.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
ramzilla
i love this movie so much! i got to do a film study on it in english class when i was like 14. it's such a wonderful film.

How Lucky! What a wonderful assignment. ^^

Liberal Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Oh, my, it is so good. One of the best films ever, not just of the animated sort. Hayao Miyazaki does some of the best film-making I've ever had the pleasure to watch. Really a genius, no doubt about it.
Spirited away is a very interesting movie, its actually the first japanese animated movie that i watched.. heart

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
mihaela
Oh, my, it is so good. One of the best films ever, not just of the animated sort. Hayao Miyazaki does some of the best film-making I've ever had the pleasure to watch. Really a genius, no doubt about it.

Definitely agree with you, Hayao Miyazaki is a cinematic genius!

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
gumball21
Spirited away is a very interesting movie, its actually the first japanese animated movie that i watched.. heart

It such a good movie ^^
it was a cartoon i watched a long time ago but i still remembered so i downloaded it and watched it. i still love it. hayao is the best. princess mononoke and ponyo love them too

Wheezing Lunatic

my favorite movie for years. i love it so much

Dedicated Dabbler

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
It's still my favorite movie. I notice new things every time I watch: like how Yubaba is most likely a Tengu, and Zeniba's hopping lantern is an homage to Pixar's Luxo Jr.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
mileania
it was a cartoon i watched a long time ago but i still remembered so i downloaded it and watched it. i still love it. hayao is the best. princess mononoke and ponyo love them too

Princess Mononoke was actually the first Hayao movie I watched and I loved it! I also like Howl's Movng Castle.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Sanami
It's still my favorite movie. I notice new things every time I watch: like how Yubaba is most likely a Tengu, and Zeniba's hopping lantern is an homage to Pixar's Luxo Jr.

You are so right! You can never watch any of his films once. Every time you watch it you always find something new. It's like watching the film for the first time!

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Inkmind

I still love it and probably will love it for years to come.

Wheezing Lunatic

keikari-haiku
Inkmind

I still love it and probably will love it for years to come.

its still in my top ten. i've just found some movies that i like more (forrest gump, into the wild, the godfather, etc)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff