Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Businessman

Most of the things being discussed really aren't obscure or independant. Explain? Genuine question too, not trying to be condescending.
Almond Milks
Most of the things being discussed really aren't obscure or independant. Explain? Genuine question too, not trying to be condescending.

I really think because the regular entertainment forum is filled with nonsense people feel like this is a place they can discuss strictly television series and movies.

Profitable Businessman

Lady Aurora Borealis
Almond Milks

I really think because the regular entertainment forum is filled with nonsense people feel like this is a place they can discuss strictly television series and movies.

Eh, maybe it just needs a name change.

Rainbow Unicorn

Lady Aurora Borealis
Almond Milks

Probably, since this forum is less inhabitated by bots/trolls.

Smitten Kitten

It's actually a very frustrating thing about this forum. I would love for it to have more legitimate discussion about independent and obscure titles. Just because the main forum is junky doesn't mean that you can ignore the rules of this one. sweatdrop

Rainbow Unicorn

maggie iratus
It's actually a very frustrating thing about this forum. I would love for it to have more legitimate discussion about independent and obscure titles. Just because the main forum is junky doesn't mean that you can ignore the rules of this one. sweatdrop
Kind of agrees but they both need maintenance in that case.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff