Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inkmind
Amashn
Inkmind
"A Serbian Film" is definitely the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. And I haven't even finished it yet....

Just don't look it up. Trust me.
Holy.. I read what it was about on wiki... just wow. o.o

Sadly, I found something even more disturbing. It's only 20 minutes long, and I'm not even going to post the name of it.
Do you deliberately find the most disturbing things to watch? lol I couldn't even imagine something worse than that other film

Wheezing Lunatic

Amashn
Inkmind
Amashn
Inkmind
"A Serbian Film" is definitely the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. And I haven't even finished it yet....

Sadly, I found something even more disturbing. It's only 20 minutes long, and I'm not even going to post the name of it.
Do you deliberately find the most disturbing things to watch? lol I couldn't even imagine something worse than that other film

NO I DONT EVEN TRY!!!!!!!! A lot of my favorite movies are really sad, but I generally don't like disturbing movies. The only one that I like is Requiem For A Dream, but that only has a few slightly disturbing/sad scenes.

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Amashn
Clyry_Rockaddict
Amashn
Clyry_Rockaddict
Amashn
Clyry_Rockaddict
Human Centipede is damn disturbing!!!

gonk
Lol I've never seen it, but the plot description makes me laugh every time.. I don't know why haha..

That's kinda mean of you...

xp
Haha it's just, how would you think of that? like, let's make a movie about a madman putting many people...TOGETHER! and call it the human centipede hahah

Its sooo damn disturbing and disgusting at the same time and last but not the least there is no humanity in it! Its like the writer of this movie is idk a psychopath or what?!

ninja
Eeesh. Sounds like a movie that I would have to follow with a Disney movie afterwards to feel better..lol

Yes you should its like throwing off the humanity in you...
rolleyes

Shy Smoker

watch "pink flamingos". don't look it up. it's disturbing but also very funny.
Inkmind
Amashn
Inkmind
Amashn
Inkmind

NO I DONT EVEN TRY!!!!!!!! A lot of my favorite movies are really sad, but I generally don't like disturbing movies. The only one that I like is Requiem For A Dream, but that only has a few slightly disturbing/sad scenes.
Requiem For A Dream is disturbing? I was going to watch it after I seen clips from a youtube vid. Thought it looked really interesting

Wheezing Lunatic

Amashn
Inkmind
Amashn
Inkmind
Amashn
Inkmind

Requiem For A Dream is disturbing? I was going to watch it after I seen clips from a youtube vid. Thought it looked really interesting

It's a very, very good movie. And directing, writing, and acting-wise, its one of my favorites. The ending however is upsetting, and parts of it are slightly disturbing. I still recommend watching it though.
Inkmind
Amashn
Inkmind
Amashn
Inkmind

It's a very, very good movie. And directing, writing, and acting-wise, its one of my favorites. The ending however is upsetting, and parts of it are slightly disturbing. I still recommend watching it though.
duly noted, thanks (: I'll look into it eventually

Conservative Raider

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ugh, I remember this one that was about this one guy who was kidnapping women and girls and keeping them in his basement and was basically just breeding them. Literally, I think he was selling babies on the black market? I dunno, but it was kinda freaky.

There was also this other one called "Sidesho" or something. It was an independent film, and frankly the acting wasn't very great. The movie itself wasn't great, but if you look beyod that the story was kinda o_e.
i also recently watched the human centipede 1 and 2 and while watching the movies itself was not exactly pleasurable, thinking and talking about them is still fun and interesting!
if i hadn't looked up what the human centipede is about i think i would have been extremely disturbed when it comes to the scene with the doctor explaining the diagrams xD. well i was disturbed enough to hear about the idea but also amused, perhaps because having the guts to make such a film is quite something.
but what i find really interesting is looking at thc 1 and 2 in context to another. i just cant shake the feeling there is more meaning in it than it seems at first. i keep getting the mental image of chicken industry, part one being the clean and pc depiction of something atrocious, like intense poultry keeping for the sake of cheap filleted meat for the consumer who doesn't care what his food had to suffer, the second part of thc being more like the truth, how atrocious and sick said industry really is, including the consumers relation to it. yeah i know drawing such a parallel is a bit extreme but it's just what keeps coming to my mind xD
someone on imdb made a good comment about thc1, saying it is a metaphor for society, the upper class, middle class and lower class and how they depend on eachother. very interesting thought.
needless to say i am very curious about the human centipede 3 and what angel the director is going to take on the subject this time! the tagline is supposed to be 100% politically incorrect x)

well another pretty sick movie i want to see now that i am in the mood for it is Feed

Blessed Shapeshifter

Anybody here watch deadgirl? XD
Where two delinquent teenage boys discover a body of a girl in an abandoned hospital? And she is actually alive and can't die? Tons of rape and nasty-ness. Though, if you could get over the "ick" factor, it's pretty interesting. People do the strangest things when they're in the illusion of privacy (for ex, a driver picking their nose in traffic, but put this concept to the extreme). Yeah. Very psychological. C=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff