Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Phantom of the Barricades
Weeeeeeeeeee! I am hopelessly in love with this show!
I've only heard of it by the end of the first season, and started watching it by the end of the second, then after the Fall I'm like, wow I can't wait for the third season..

HAHA! I think that gif describes the Sherlock fandom in a nutshell! rofl
And the show is absolutely amazing! heart

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Laufeyson_Frost
Personally, I love the last episode of the second season, of which I cannot spell and am not going to attempt to do so xD I thought it was really well done, same with the 'A Scandal...' (Again spelling is blah) I think Martin and Benedict work so well together and it gives the air that they really are John and Sherlock~ I fell in love with them both at first glance.

In the last episode, when Sherlock *SPOILER ALERT* jumps from the top of the hospital in front of John, god the feels, I thought it was well done with the slowness of it all and the fact that Benedict is so good with his emotions, I could hear mine and John's hearts crack when he fell forward. As for thoughts of how he faked his death, I think he just survived some how. I also think that bike rider had something to do with all of it because he literally came out of no where. Molly is an angel for helping him, and I think he finally realized that she is very important to him.

I've read that the first episode of the 3rd season (finally) is going to air towards the fall with the filming starting around late Feb. early March. At least that's what (i think if I remember right) Moffat said in an interview when asked, because for some time they were worried that they were going to lose their stars because of Martin being in the Hobbit films (as well as Benny~ uhg he's gonna be an amazing Smaug!) and Benedict being in Star Trek and all. They are becoming really much more famous than they already were and there was a feeling that they were going to lose them :/ but I know that they love their Sherlock and fans and would never leave us hanging. I'd cry a lot if they did...

Anyways, those are just some of my thoughts about the series~ I can't wait for it to come out~ but for now, Doctor Who and Supernatural are keeping me somewhat sane because of the massive wait we have~

In my opinion, I think Sherlock did know how important Molly was to him, but in a way, up until that last episode, I felt like he used her as a punching bag more so than he did John or Lestrade. He could be meaner to her because he knew she would pretty much suck it up and keep doing her thing. Horrible as that sounds, that's my take on it confused

And I can't wait for them to start filming! gonk I keep getting confused about when they're going to start filming and whatnot, but I do know for a fact that they've started building the set for 221B, and that Mark Gatiss has finished writing the first script for the first episode of Season 3 3nodding

And from what I've heard, both Ben and Martin are very enthusiastic about doing more Sherlock, so I don't think they'd be quitting any time soon, despite the fact that they keep taking on more projects and are very busy :p

Lupine Hellraiser

Wasn't sure if you'd seen this since it's slowed recently, but there's a rather established fan thread. It kind of died of late, needs reviving. lol
In the main forum since it's not obscure.

Nice avi btw.

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Keen Incisions
Wasn't sure if you'd seen this since it's slowed recently, but there's a rather established fan thread. It kind of died of late, needs reviving. lol
In the main forum since it's not obscure.

Nice avi btw.

Oh dear... sweatdrop I hadn't even known that thread existed...
The reason I decided to create one in the Obscure Movies and Television forum is because I know it isn't well known in the United States confused Or at least a majority of the people I know have never heard of it...so yeah sweatdrop
And thanks 3nodding

Invisible Lunatic

17,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Can't wait for series 3! If they push it back one more time, I will just cry... sweatdrop

User Image

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
setsuru
Can't wait for series 3! If they push it back one more time, I will just cry... sweatdrop

Holy crap did you draw that!?! gonk That's amazing!!!!
And I'm a bit worried myself sweatdrop
I know they've just started building the set of 221B, and that Gatiss has finished the first script for the first episode, but that seems to be it.
And both Martin and Benedict have been taking on a whole crapload of roles as time's gone on. I'm worried that those movie gigs will end up overlapping with the planned shooting of season 3 of Sherlock... confused

Vermillion Shade

11,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Hello~ gaia_nitemareright

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
The King Wears Westwood