Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Lost in Paris
π’«π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ˆ π“ˆπ’Άπ“Žπ“ˆ...

I just finished season two about an hour ago. I feel broken and ready to punch someone in the face.

β˜†

This is how the ENTIRE Sherlock fandom feels. You are not alone crying
And I'm pretty sure this is how the Doctor Who fandom feels as well in regards to Moffat writing for that show as well rofl

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Io[dream.eater]

Yes, we know. Reichenbach feels happen to the best of us.
        Don't worry, eventually the pain you feel all over will become bearable (not disappear, it will never disappear).
        And look at the bright side! Filming for S3 starts in a month! I've been waiting for a year already = n=
        In the meanwhile, go read some happy, fluffy fics and feel better.

are you my mummy?

Oh god....both your avi and your siggie.... eek
Seriously though, your avi is badass rofl
Are you my mummy?

Hilarious Gawker

Juno-Moon
Lost in Paris

I just finished season two about an hour ago. I feel broken and ready to punch someone in the face.

β˜†

This is how the ENTIRE Sherlock fandom feels. You are not alone crying
And I'm pretty sure this is how the Doctor Who fandom feels as well in regards to Moffat writing for that show as well rofl

Moffat is just one extremely twisted and frustrating man. He causes irrational fears and pisses people off for a living!

β˜†

Beloved Codger

Lost in Paris

Well, now I can't do anything but sit here in a state of extreme panic because I made the mistake of scrolling past your comment to see your signature. Thanks for that. Just what I needed at 1:30am. -_-
Although I am glad to know they start shooting again soon! xD

β˜†

mummy?

Hah, wonderful.

User Image

Yes! S3 is expected to come out within the next year dramallama
        Which means we get 3 new chapters and then another ridiculously long post-cliffhanger hiatus BUT LET'S NOT THINK ABOUT THAT, OKAY?

are you my mummy?

Beloved Codger

Juno-Moon
Io[dream.eater]

Yes, we know. Reichenbach feels happen to the best of us.
        Don't worry, eventually the pain you feel all over will become bearable (not disappear, it will never disappear).
        And look at the bright side! Filming for S3 starts in a month! I've been waiting for a year already = n=
        In the meanwhile, go read some happy, fluffy fics and feel better.

are you my mummy?

Oh god....both your avi and your siggie.... eek
Seriously though, your avi is badass rofl
Are you my mummy?
mummy?

Thank you, thank you cool

are you my mummy?

Hilarious Gawker

Io[dream.eater]
mummy?

Hah, wonderful.

User Image

Yes! S3 is expected to come out within the next year dramallama
        Which means we get 3 new chapters and then another ridiculously long post-cliffhanger hiatus BUT LET'S NOT THINK ABOUT THAT, OKAY?

are you my mummy?

Wooow. You really have a thing for happy comments AND THEN SHOOTING THEM BACK DOWN, don't you?
That was the nice thing about watching Sherlock (or really any show in general) on Netflix. One traumatic cliffhanger was followed with the next episode almost instantly. I don't know how original, live viewers of the the Reichenbach Fall have managed to not spaz out and loose their minds. I might be able to handle less than a year long wait.

β˜†

Beloved Codger

Lost in Paris

Wooow. You really have a thing for happy comments AND THEN SHOOTING THEM BACK DOWN, don't you?
That was the nice thing about watching Sherlock (or really any show in general) on Netflix. One traumatic cliffhanger was followed with the next episode almost instantly. I don't know how original, live viewers of the the Reichenbach Fall have managed to not spaz out and loose their minds. I might be able to handle less than a year long wait.

β˜†
mummy?

Yes, I do. Sorry. It's a medical problem.

Mhm, I agree. I started watching it like two days after Reichenbach aired, so I didn't suffer the end of TGG. Reichenbach feels are deadly, though. And tbh the fandom hasn't exactly survived it. We're all pretty much insane at this point.

are you my mummy?

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Io[dream.eater]

Yes, I do. Sorry. It's a medical problem.
        Mhm, I agree. I started watching it like two days after Reichenbach aired, so I didn't suffer the end of TGG. Reichenbach feels are deadly, though. And tbh the fandom hasn't exactly survived it. We're all pretty much insane at this point.

are you my mummy?

You will never understand the true agony....the wait.... crying
And as far as I'm concerned, the fandom has lost it since Reichenbach.
Plunged head long into madness and absolute hysteria.
This is what happens when you not only stab a fandom in the heart, twist the blade, then leave it there; this is what happens when you make a fandom wait 3 years for the next season and expect them to fully recover emotion_donotwant

Familiar Wolf

Personally, I love the last episode of the second season, of which I cannot spell and am not going to attempt to do so xD I thought it was really well done, same with the 'A Scandal...' (Again spelling is blah) I think Martin and Benedict work so well together and it gives the air that they really are John and Sherlock~ I fell in love with them both at first glance.

In the last episode, when Sherlock *SPOILER ALERT* jumps from the top of the hospital in front of John, god the feels, I thought it was well done with the slowness of it all and the fact that Benedict is so good with his emotions, I could hear mine and John's hearts crack when he fell forward. As for thoughts of how he faked his death, I think he just survived some how. I also think that bike rider had something to do with all of it because he literally came out of no where. Molly is an angel for helping him, and I think he finally realized that she is very important to him.

I've read that the first episode of the 3rd season (finally) is going to air towards the fall with the filming starting around late Feb. early March. At least that's what (i think if I remember right) Moffat said in an interview when asked, because for some time they were worried that they were going to lose their stars because of Martin being in the Hobbit films (as well as Benny~ uhg he's gonna be an amazing Smaug!) and Benedict being in Star Trek and all. They are becoming really much more famous than they already were and there was a feeling that they were going to lose them :/ but I know that they love their Sherlock and fans and would never leave us hanging. I'd cry a lot if they did...

Anyways, those are just some of my thoughts about the series~ I can't wait for it to come out~ but for now, Doctor Who and Supernatural are keeping me somewhat sane because of the massive wait we have~

Mythical Kitten

19,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Keiko-cha
feels T.T

All of them... gonk crying

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
I adore this show. I am eagerly waiting for series 3. The end of season 2 makes me want more Sherlock and soon D:

Benedict plays Sherlock amazingly, and Martin Freeman is a fantastic Watson biggrin

Anxious Seeker

Weeeeeeeeeee! I am hopelessly in love with this show!
I've only heard of it by the end of the first season, and started watching it by the end of the second, then after the Fall I'm like, wow I can't wait for the third season..
User Image

Benevolent Bibliophile

16,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Today's a great day to celebrate this fantastic show!

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Barmy
Today's a great day to celebrate this fantastic show!

Agreed! biggrin
The perfect day in fact! :p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas