Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Noob

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hi everybody! Were you all talking about BBC Sherlock?
I love that show.

I read this today though and it made me want to cry crying

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/26/sherlock-season-3-date/
Quote:
"Expecting the return of Sherlock next summer?

Try late 2013. Perhaps even 2014, depending where you live.

Start of production on the third cycle of the fan-adored detective drama has been moved from January to March. Sources say the shift was necessary to accommodate the busy schedules of the show’s breakout stars, Benedict Cumberbatch (who’s in Star Trek 2) and Martin Freeman (starring in The Hobbit).

The BBC has not announced a premiere date for season three, but given that January was previously announced as the start of production, fans hoped to see Holmes and Watson return in the summer. Sources say the BBC will air Sherlock series three in late 2013. PBS has to wait until after the BBC’s window. A PBS spokesperson says Sherlock will air either late 2013 — or early 2014."
Pinkie Porcelain
I love that show.

Quote:

Start of production on the third cycle of the fan-adored detective drama has been moved from January to March. Sources say the shift was necessary to accommodate the busy schedules of the show’s breakout stars, Benedict Cumberbatch (who’s in Star Trek 2) and Martin Freeman (starring in The Hobbit).

The BBC has not announced a premiere date for season three, but given that January was previously announced as the start of production, fans hoped to see Holmes and Watson return in the summer. Sources say the BBC will air Sherlock series three in late 2013. PBS has to wait until after the BBC’s window. A PBS spokesperson says Sherlock will air either late 2013 — or early 2014."

Yep, I was about to cry too. It's going to be difficult it'll be aired before the end of the next year.
I kind of knew it was coming...Martin is going to be very busy promoting The Hobbit for the next months. It's too big a project to allow the main character off the hook. And Benedict it's already touring to promote Star Trek. Yesterday he did the first recording of Cabine Pressure, got on a plane immediately after and today he's in Japan for a Press Conference. Then he's suppose to start shooting the Assange movie....Let's hope they won't move Sherlock even further on.

Witty Lunatic

Sherlock Is Best Sherlock Holmes Out There....
Its So Amazing!! heart heart heart

Martin Freeman Is So Adorable As Watson redface

User Image

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
DrWhoLover
User Image

Martin Freeman's face = 4laugh heart
Also I am in love with your avi redface

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Pinkie Porcelain
I love that show.
Quote:

While it does upset me that we'll be waiting even longer than first anticipated, I can't really complain.
I'm extremely proud and happy for both Martin and Benedict in their newly-found stardom. It's about damn time they got recognition for their talent, and if that means we have to wait a while for the new season of Sherlock, while they're off doing their thing on movie sets, so be it.
I'd rather wait longer for the series, knowing that Martin and Ben are expanding their resumes and enjoying themselves, than having them go immediately into the third season and not have any other work at all....
But that's just my opinion... sweatdrop

Witty Lunatic

Juno-Moon
DrWhoLover
User Image

Martin Freeman's face = 4laugh heart
Also I am in love with your avi redface

RIGHT!!
Martin Freeman's Face Is Too Amazing For Words! heart heart heart heart
HA HA
And Thank You So Much!
Ha I JUST Finished It Yesterday! lol
I'm Thinking It Needs A Background Now! xd xd xd
Another Best thing about Sherlock: the way they play with your expectations. I mean, I loved the way they set up Stapleton as the villain in The Hound, then dropped it with a little smirk. Can you think of any more times that they did that? (I haven't exactly studied the episodes so closely...)

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
DrWhoLover

RIGHT!!
Martin Freeman's Face Is Too Amazing For Words! heart heart heart heart
HA HA
And Thank You So Much!
Ha I JUST Finished It Yesterday! lol
I'm Thinking It Needs A Background Now! xd xd xd

You've done a fantastic job 3nodding
Maybe, since it's a winter/Christmas themed Doctor Who avi, you could use the last Christmas event item? The snowy background one?
Sorry, I forgot the name of the item... sweatdrop
Cannot wait for season 3!
I hated it with a passion a few years back when I saw an episode.
I was like WTF is this? (Please don't shoot me!)
I thought that the Hollywood film was better because it was more true to the books. I guess I wasn't adaptable to the idea of it being a new age drama based on an old classic.
I tried to watch it. And by episode 2 the beginning where John is arguing with the Asda machines, I died laughing (Not literally of course!) it is brilliant. Martin and Benedict work so well together.
I just want to push their heads together and make them smooch.
I'm lucky being in the UK, I should get to see it at the end of this year!

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Serendivinity
I thought that the Hollywood film was better because it was more true to the books. I guess I wasn't adaptable to the idea of it being a new age drama based on an old classic.
I tried to watch it. And by episode 2 the beginning where John is arguing with the Asda machines, I died laughing (Not literally of course!) it is brilliant. Martin and Benedict work so well together.

They've already started production on the sets! biggrin
They've been tweeting about it and attaching pictures 3nodding
I'm glad that you took the time to change your mind about the show.
Most people wouldn't bother to watch more than one episode if they didn't like it immediately.
And you're so lucky that you live in the UK! D8
You get to see season 3 so much sooner than those of us living in the states... crying
Juno-Moon
Serendivinity

They've already started production on the sets! biggrin
They've been tweeting about it and attaching pictures 3nodding
I'm glad that you took the time to change your mind about the show.
Most people wouldn't bother to watch more than one episode if they didn't like it immediately.
And you're so lucky that you live in the UK! D8
You get to see season 3 so much sooner than those of us living in the states... crying

I know! *Squeals* I only started getting in to it like... a month ago, and I love it! I think it's fantastic!
I can't wait for the third season. But for the time being, we have some huge-a** Hollywood blockbusters with our boys to look forward to!

Hilarious Gawker

𝒫𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈...

I just finished season two about an hour ago. I feel broken and ready to punch someone in the face.

Beloved Codger

Lost in Paris
𝒫𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈...

I just finished season two about an hour ago. I feel broken and ready to punch someone in the face.

mummy?

Yes, we know. Reichenbach feels happen to the best of us.
        Don't worry, eventually the pain you feel all over will become bearable (not disappear, it will never disappear).
        And look at the bright side! Filming for S3 starts in a month! I've been waiting for a year already = n=
        In the meanwhile, go read some happy, fluffy fics and feel better.

are you my mummy?

Hilarious Gawker

Io[dream.eater]
Lost in Paris
𝒫𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈...

mummy?

Yes, we know. Reichenbach feels happen to the best of us.
        Don't worry, eventually the pain you feel all over will become bearable (not disappear, it will never disappear).
        And look at the bright side! Filming for S3 starts in a month! I've been waiting for a year already = n=
        In the meanwhile, go read some happy, fluffy fics and feel better.

are you my mummy?

𝒫𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈...

Well, now I can't do anything but sit here in a state of extreme panic because I made the mistake of scrolling past your comment to see your signature. Thanks for that. Just what I needed at 1:30am. -_-
Although I am glad to know they start shooting again soon! xD

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Serendivinity

I know! *Squeals* I only started getting in to it like... a month ago, and I love it! I think it's fantastic!
I can't wait for the third season. But for the time being, we have some huge-a** Hollywood blockbusters with our boys to look forward to!

Oh wow...so you haven't experienced waiting years for the next season...lucky stare
And I can't wait for Stark Trek and the rest of the Hobbit! biggrin
So happy that they're both in so many productions this year 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas