Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite part of the movie?

Dammit Janet! I Love You! 0.10909090909091 10.9% [ 6 ]
There's a light..... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Let's do the Time Warp Again...! 0.34545454545455 34.5% [ 19 ]
In just 7 days, I will make you a man! 0.10909090909091 10.9% [ 6 ]
Hot patootie bless my soul... 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 7 ]
Ta ta ta ta touch me..... 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 7 ]
You better wise up Janet Weiss! 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Wtf?! O.o 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
i-Rocky Horror-i
keikari-haiku
i-Rocky Horror-i
keikari-haiku

Aw I like you're Magenta ^^ But yeah, some those people are very OCD, they take it WAY to seriously lol

Thank you! ^_^. But I wonder if those guys have jobs...nah,I'm kidding xD

lol but it kinda makes you wonder though xD

From time to time yes xD Because most of them seem like they are past 25 years old, nothing wrong with that. But most of the harsh critics in the arenas make me feel like saying "dude, get off the internet and get a job." because they can be VERY harsh. I can't get a job because I'm 15 and most of the jobs in my area are 16+, but those guys are like 24 to probably 30. I have met a 30 year old on Gaia, it was strange to say the least, but he was a part time vocal teacher with a college degree and everything, lucky him.....He's lucky,she's lucky, WE'RE ALL LUCKY HAHAHA!...sorry I couldn't refrain myself xD.

It's true, they make it seem like their whole life revolves around critiquing the arena entries, it like "GET A LIFE!" lol of friends, maybe they need friends. Anyways I also met a 30 y/o and i was like o.O but you know, to which their own. And don't refrain, sometimes you have to let the Rocky Horror out xD

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
HeavyMetalMobster
great film

Indeed

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Autumn Opaline
I really need to go see this movie again, haven't watched it in ages, haha.

It's worth a second, third, multiple viewings lol xD

Tipsy Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
keikari-haiku

Yeah, I could see if they were 20 when they got a Gaia account, when Gaia first started.I'm surprised (if they did) there's been times where I considered quitting in my noob stages due to drama/boredom .

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
i-Rocky Horror-i
keikari-haiku

Yeah, I could see if they were 20 when they got a Gaia account, when Gaia first started.I'm surprised (if they did) there's been times where I considered quitting in my noob stages due to drama/boredom .

Exactly. I was on a Gaia hiatus for a while and I recently got back in the game. it just astounds me how people like to start drama for the sake of starting drama. It's pretty crazy.

Pure-hearted Lunatic

12,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
One of Meat Loaf's greatest performances

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
HeavyMetalMobster
One of Meat Loaf's greatest performances

I so agree! It's probably one of his most underrated as well, unfortunately.
keikari-haiku
I absolutely love this movie! It is definitely a cult classic. Yes it is a cheesy B movie who's plot is obscure but I think that is what makes it so memorable. Plus the songs are really catchy. But I think the best way to experience the Rocky Horror Picture Show is to watch it during an audience participation showing. Trust me not only will it be one of your most memorable experiences but it will totally enhance the movie. Any thoughts?

What does a cult classic actually mean?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FXZZ8WW

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
SamuraiXX007
keikari-haiku
I absolutely love this movie! It is definitely a cult classic. Yes it is a cheesy B movie who's plot is obscure but I think that is what makes it so memorable. Plus the songs are really catchy. But I think the best way to experience the Rocky Horror Picture Show is to watch it during an audience participation showing. Trust me not only will it be one of your most memorable experiences but it will totally enhance the movie. Any thoughts?

What does a cult classic actually mean?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FXZZ8WW

Oh! A survey!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out