Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite part of the movie?

Dammit Janet! I Love You! 0.10909090909091 10.9% [ 6 ]
There's a light..... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Let's do the Time Warp Again...! 0.34545454545455 34.5% [ 19 ]
In just 7 days, I will make you a man! 0.10909090909091 10.9% [ 6 ]
Hot patootie bless my soul... 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 7 ]
Ta ta ta ta touch me..... 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 7 ]
You better wise up Janet Weiss! 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Wtf?! O.o 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Hilarious Gaian

keikari-haiku
Trixiebelle2
Im going to see it in a few months, I'm a little scared of being a virgin haha. I also know I'm gunna leave with an abundance of popcorn and stuff in my hair haha

There's nothing to fear, unless you're bothered by that sorta thing, other than that you'll have a good time! Trust me. 3nodding

Nah, I'm not bothered at all by it hehe. The film is one of my all time favourites, so I'm really excited to go smile how many times have you been?

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Trixiebelle2
keikari-haiku
Trixiebelle2
Im going to see it in a few months, I'm a little scared of being a virgin haha. I also know I'm gunna leave with an abundance of popcorn and stuff in my hair haha

There's nothing to fear, unless you're bothered by that sorta thing, other than that you'll have a good time! Trust me. 3nodding

Nah, I'm not bothered at all by it hehe. The film is one of my all time favourites, so I'm really excited to go smile how many times have you been?

Once every summer for the past four years ^^
And it gets better with every passing year!

Hilarious Gaian

keikari-haiku
Trixiebelle2
keikari-haiku
Trixiebelle2

Way to make a girl insanely jealous haha, it doesn't tour the UK very often crying

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Trixiebelle2
keikari-haiku
Trixiebelle2
keikari-haiku
Trixiebelle2

Way to make a girl insanely jealous haha, it doesn't tour the UK very often crying

Aw, I'm sorry. It should, it's one of the best but I suppose it's not exactly popular in the mainstream.

Hilarious Gaian

keikari-haiku
Trixiebelle2
keikari-haiku
Trixiebelle2
keikari-haiku
Trixiebelle2

Aw, I'm sorry. It should, it's one of the best but I suppose it's not exactly popular in the mainstream.

Well, they did a showing of the film in the local cinema near my university, and it was a total sell out, I guess people just don't want to pay to go to the theatre

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Trixiebelle2
keikari-haiku
Trixiebelle2
keikari-haiku
Trixiebelle2

Well, they did a showing of the film in the local cinema near my university, and it was a total sell out, I guess people just don't want to pay to go to the theatre

I guess I must be really luck then, the city that I live in hosts a classic film festival every summer. As part of the film festival they do showing of Rocky Horror for free! It's outside but it's free.

Distinct Partygoer

the only reason i havent gone to a live audience one is because they dont have a showing around where i live.
also...im not sure if there's age limitations..

RHPS is amazing. whole soundtrack on my ipod, some days its good & just chill to old songs that make you smile.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Snazziepants

the only reason i havent gone to a live audience one is because they dont have a showing around where i live.
also...im not sure if there's age limitations..

RHPS is amazing. whole soundtrack on my ipod, some days its good & just chill to old songs that make you smile.

I think depending on where and who is hosting the audience participation showing there may or may not be age limitations. The city where I live host a classic summer film festival where they hold a free outdoor showing of Rocky Horror. Participation is not mandatory but most people who go participate. There's also no age limit so it's not uncommon to see little kids sitting next to Dr. Frank-n-furter look alike. Although personally I don't think Rocky Horror is exactly appropriate for kids lol
I also have the soundtrack on my iPod, it makes for good road trip music when I travel with my friend lol Both of us sing along at the top of our lungs lol

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
This is my favorite movie, and it took about 3 tries to like the movie. The first time I watched it, the second half of the movie wasn't interesting. A few years ago, my college played the movie for Halloween and I decided to dress up as Columbia. One guy dressed up at Frank N. Furter and another guy dressed up as Brad (when he was in his underwear).

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
TigerLilyChick
This is my favorite movie, and it took about 3 tries to like the movie. The first time I watched it, the second half of the movie wasn't interesting. A few years ago, my college played the movie for Halloween and I decided to dress up as Columbia. One guy dressed up at Frank N. Furter and another guy dressed up as Brad (when he was in his underwear).

Yeah, it took me while to like the movie too. My friend is the one who introduced me to the movie. At first I was like "What the......What is this?!" The second time I was "This is so weird, you're so weird." (to me friend) The Third time I was "How is this a movie! This is so lame!" By the fourth viewing I was singing along and talking about how awesome that movie was lol My friend loves to dress up as Dr. Frank n Furter. She dressed like him twice in high school, that's how we found out our chemistry teacher was a fan of RKO lol

Tipsy Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I love you guys!...And Frank-N-Furter! emotion_kirakira

Familiar Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
I love this movie

Familiar Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
I've watched it so many times, my bro keeps threatening to break or burn my copy

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
i-Rocky Horror-i
I love you guys!...And Frank-N-Furter! emotion_kirakira

Frank-n-Furter is the best!

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
demon_shiska
I've watched it so many times, my bro keeps threatening to break or burn my copy

It's just one of those movies that never gets old, no matter how many times you watch it never gets old! I love it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff