Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite part of the movie?

Dammit Janet! I Love You! 0.10909090909091 10.9% [ 6 ]
There's a light..... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Let's do the Time Warp Again...! 0.34545454545455 34.5% [ 19 ]
In just 7 days, I will make you a man! 0.10909090909091 10.9% [ 6 ]
Hot patootie bless my soul... 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 7 ]
Ta ta ta ta touch me..... 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 7 ]
You better wise up Janet Weiss! 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Wtf?! O.o 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Liberal Ladykiller

I used to watch this movie all the time. I can sing every word to every song. My friend and I used to watch it and jump up and do the time warp every time. I have been thinking about dressing up as Magenta for Halloween for such a long time.

Tricky Treater

8,600 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I avoided this movie for years cuz the scene where Tim reveals his outfit it tuamatized my brother and I loved Tim Curry but after seeing it I love it(also broke the original VHS we had of it)

Liberal Ladykiller

Because of this thread I have had Creature of the Night stuck in my head for days.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
systematic_individual
I used to watch this movie all the time. I can sing every word to every song. My friend and I used to watch it and jump up and do the time warp every time. I have been thinking about dressing up as Magenta for Halloween for such a long time.

I still watch the movie especially when catching up with friends. We were so into the movie that we decided to dress up as characters for halloween. I was suppose to be Colombia but I refused to cut my hair so I ended up being Janet lol

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
WolfdeHeartless
I avoided this movie for years cuz the scene where Tim reveals his outfit it tuamatized my brother and I loved Tim Curry but after seeing it I love it(also broke the original VHS we had of it)

Wow a VHS copy! I haven't seen one of those lol
When I first saw it I could not believe that it was Tim Curry, he did a fantastic job! But I can see how it may be traumatizing for some lol

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
systematic_individual
Because of this thread I have had Creature of the Night stuck in my head for days.

Hehe sorry about that. I had that song stuck in my sad a couple of times, not exactly the proper song to sing out loud, unless you want to get stared at lol

Liberal Ladykiller

keikari-haiku
systematic_individual

Hehe sorry about that. I had that song stuck in my sad a couple of times, not exactly the proper song to sing out loud, unless you want to get stared at lol

I work at a party store so it isn't really the end of the world.

Which outfit did you use for Janet?

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
systematic_individual
keikari-haiku
systematic_individual

I work at a party store so it isn't really the end of the world.

Which outfit did you use for Janet?

I did the whole bra and slip look. I couldn't find a corset that looked like the one she wears so bra and slip it was.

Liberal Ladykiller

keikari-haiku

I did the whole bra and slip look. I couldn't find a corset that looked like the one she wears so bra and slip it was.

That is one of the best outfits for her, anyway.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
systematic_individual
keikari-haiku

I agree, it is one of the best outfits. Her outfit for the ending number only works if everybody else follows suit. Other than that it is her best outfit.

Liberal Ladykiller

keikari-haiku
systematic_individual
keikari-haiku

I agree, it is one of the best outfits. Her outfit for the ending number only works if everybody else follows suit. Other than that it is her best outfit.

I would love to get a giant group of people and all dress up for the number at the end. Sadly, I don't know enough people who like Rocky Horror to make that happen.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
systematic_individual
keikari-haiku
systematic_individual
keikari-haiku

I would love to get a giant group of people and all dress up for the number at the end. Sadly, I don't know enough people who like Rocky Horror to make that happen.

I know what you mean. I only know three persons who like it enough to dress up, the rest of the positions would have to be filled by unwilling friends.

Hilarious Gaian

Im going to see it in a few months, I'm a little scared of being a virgin haha. I also know I'm gunna leave with an abundance of popcorn and stuff in my hair haha

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Trixiebelle2
Im going to see it in a few months, I'm a little scared of being a virgin haha. I also know I'm gunna leave with an abundance of popcorn and stuff in my hair haha

There's nothing to fear, unless you're bothered by that sorta thing, other than that you'll have a good time! Trust me. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games