Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite part of the movie?

Dammit Janet! I Love You! 0.10909090909091 10.9% [ 6 ]
There's a light..... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Let's do the Time Warp Again...! 0.34545454545455 34.5% [ 19 ]
In just 7 days, I will make you a man! 0.10909090909091 10.9% [ 6 ]
Hot patootie bless my soul... 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 7 ]
Ta ta ta ta touch me..... 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 7 ]
You better wise up Janet Weiss! 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Wtf?! O.o 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Wheezing Lunatic

its currently at the top of my netflix cue. I first heard about it from Perks Of Being A Wallflower. Then my friend started talking about it. I expect insane randomness.
i remember seeing this with my mom when i was like 11/12 now its one of my favorite movies X3 time warp is my ringtone too. we just went to a showing that they let people bring props and it was fantastic i especially loved throwing the confetti i still have some on the sweatshirt i was wearing

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The_Ginatron
I love the Rocky Horror Picture Show too! Tim Curry is so fantastic as Frank. But it's so much better live on stage in a theatre. Everyone dresses up, joins in with the time warp and there's so much banter. Everyone's so friendly at a live show it's really the greatest. I've only been once and i'm dying to go again!

I agree 3nodding Tim Curry is just marvelous as Frank, I can't imagine anyone doing it better than Tim. Such an awesome actor who made such an awesome character come alive and be memorable. Even though nobody can do Frank better than Tim seeing it live onstage is just such a memorable experience. I recommend that everyone should attend a live staging at least once in their lifetime.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Inkmind
its currently at the top of my netflix cue. I first heard about it from Perks Of Being A Wallflower. Then my friend started talking about it. I expect insane randomness.

It is pretty random and the storyline is pretty sketchy but it's one of those movies that you have to watch at least once in your life. This movie is not so much about the story but it's more about the spectacle. And music. The music is definitely catchy.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Dr_Hellhounds
i remember seeing this with my mom when i was like 11/12 now its one of my favorite movies X3 time warp is my ringtone too. we just went to a showing that they let people bring props and it was fantastic i especially loved throwing the confetti i still have some on the sweatshirt i was wearing

I love audience participation showings blaugh It's such an awesome experience I attended one this summer and I left the place covered in confetti lol

Wheezing Lunatic

keikari-haiku
Inkmind

It is pretty random and the storyline is pretty sketchy but it's one of those movies that you have to watch at least once in your life. This movie is not so much about the story but it's more about the spectacle. And music. The music is definitely catchy.

i just saw it on sunday. wow. pretty random. i really liked the music though.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind

I'll admit when I first saw it I had no idea what I just saw or happened. It took my friend who knows all things Rocky Horror and 2 more views to fully grasp what was going on in the movie. But the music got me hooked 4laugh

Wheezing Lunatic

keikari-haiku
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind

I'll admit when I first saw it I had no idea what I just saw or happened. It took my friend who knows all things Rocky Horror and 2 more views to fully grasp what was going on in the movie. But the music got me hooked 4laugh

i understood what was happening. haha. just the ideas of it are pretty crazy, but i see why people like it a lot. Music's great, and the randomness makes it fun.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind

i understood what was happening. haha. just the ideas of it are pretty crazy, but i see why people like it a lot. Music's great, and the randomness makes it fun.

I agree it's not your typical movie which makes it incredibly awesome. I love the randomness of it all and I love the the songs too. The songs are pretty random too but extremely catchy.

Wheezing Lunatic

keikari-haiku
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind

I agree it's not your typical movie which makes it incredibly awesome. I love the randomness of it all and I love the the songs too. The songs are pretty random too but extremely catchy.

it makes Meatloaf even awesome-er
keikari-haiku
Dr_Hellhounds

I love audience participation showings blaugh It's such an awesome experience I attended one this summer and I left the place covered in confetti lol

the place i went to wouldn't allow water guns tho sad i was so upset

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind

Aw man his song is one go my favorites of the whole entire movie! Such an awesome character, too bad that they had to kill him off so soon. I could've used a bit more Meatloaf.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Dr_Hellhounds
keikari-haiku
Dr_Hellhounds

the place i went to wouldn't allow water guns tho sad i was so upset

But that's the best part! Well at least you got to experience it.

Wheezing Lunatic

keikari-haiku
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind

Aw man his song is one go my favorites of the whole entire movie! Such an awesome character, too bad that they had to kill him off so soon. I could've used a bit more Meatloaf.

ANYTHING could use Meatloaf in it. The guy used to be on Ghost Hunters a lot. It was AWESOME

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind
keikari-haiku
Inkmind

ANYTHING could use Meatloaf in it. The guy used to be on Ghost Hunters a lot. It was AWESOME

People underestimate Meatloaf writing him off as weird and not talented but the dude has so much talent!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff