Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crystallinepeaches
Repo's been amazing since I first saw it-- I'm actually part of the LA Repo Shadowcast.

But did you guys hear about the new musical that Darren Bousman (repo!'s director) and Terrance Zdunich (Graverobber/ co-creator of Repo!) are doing now?

It's called The Devil's Carnival, and it has a lot of the same cast, but it looks... pretty wildly different. I'm looking forward to it, just based on the website.

...can I just love you?
I haven't been to the LA Shadowcast in about a year, but I loved going when I did.

I saw Repo in late 2010, and loved it. I just wish that there was more to it. Like a sequel. Or even like a short comic about Shilo and GeneCo after the events of the movie.

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Hello Kalmari

...can I just love you?
I haven't been to the LA Shadowcast in about a year, but I loved going when I did.

I saw Repo in late 2010, and loved it. I just wish that there was more to it. Like a sequel. Or even like a short comic about Shilo and GeneCo after the events of the movie.

I can think of few better reasons to be loved. biggrin

PS-- went and saw Carnival.
Duuuuuuuude.
blaugh twisted rofl

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Best movie the ******** ever. Don;t even get me started... I won't stop.
Nini Neverland
I was under the impression that it had a cult following. Nobody seems to know it, though, or at least nobody that I talk to.

Has anyone here indulged in the deliciousness of Repo? If so, thoughts?

Repo! is one of my all-time favorite movies, though it's not for everyone. You either love it or you hate it, and I most definitely love it.
I love the storyline, the atmosphere, the costumes, the songs - everything is just amazing to me. All the bits of the movie fit together perfectly.

I'd have to say my favorite characters were Blind Mag and Graverobber for sure.~ biggrin

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

get better friends

all mine know it ;3

User Image

Blessed Informer

Viid

get better friends

all mine know it ;3

User Image

Sound advice if I've ever heard it. c;
I LOVE Repo! I've introduced several of my friends to its amazingness, and I've met Darren Smith at a shadowcast I attended. It was amazing.
My wife and I love it, I don't know why more people haven't heard of it though I even have another account on gaia with a avi themed after it
My roommates LOVE that movie. We watched it a number of times. It has Giles from Buffy so I was pretty into it immediately.

Gawker

*raises hand*
WHAT
THEY DO SHADOW CASTS FOR REPO! ?
WHAT IS THIS MAGNIFICENCE?
For a girl who hates horror movies, I have to say I could barely watch it... BUT I LOVE Sarah Brightman... always have, always will, and I thought her Blind Mag character was just great. Very cool. I thought Alexa Vega was a refreshing face to the whole thing, and surprisingly Paris Hilton was a good addition to the cast. Good job!

Gracious Dabbler

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
I want to see this. So. Badly. Correction... I NEED to see this. whee

I haven't been able to find it anywhere, where I am, though being the city I live in I have no doubt its somewhere here....

Getting to the stage where I might just order it from overseas. But my gosh does it look exciting.. And awesome.

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Omg! yes! Repo is amazing. The music is catchy, the story is dark, and just everything. When my friend told me to watch it, she mentioned that Paris Hilton was playing a role and I was kind of wary about watching the entire film because of it, and yet, even she blew my mind. The whole movie was just awesome. And now I got Zydrate Anatomy stuck in my head haha. Not that I'm complaining.

Versatile Kitten

16,100 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Oh my gosh, I love Repo! I recommend it to everyone, as (like you) no one I know has even heard of the movie. It's just fabulous, though!
I love Repo! My little sister first introduced me to it a few years ago, and I think i've annoyed her by watching it too many times. I think its hard to explain it to other people in a way that would make them watch it. Its not the greatest movie, but I think its at least on par if not better than the twilight movies, but I think the gore is too much for some people to handle, leading to its relative anonymity

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff