Welcome to Gaia! ::

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
Anyone else know this tv show?

Dangerous Hunter

Own the whole thing on DVD, and all four novels. Eagerly awaiting series XI... though there's no way it'll be as great as IX was xd

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm watching it on netflix, currently on season 6

Scratch that, season 7

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Currently acquiring all series on DVD, up to 5 or 6 now, I believe. Have not yet seen series 7-X, looking forward to Netflixing it and catching it on PBS!
I used to love red dwarf but i gave up on it when they replaced holly with hilly and pretended she had always been holly. A good show to watch is carpool with Robert Llewellyn who played Kryten cool

Dangerous Hunter

saltz 01
I used to love red dwarf but i gave up on it when they replaced holly with hilly and pretended she had always been holly. A good show to watch is carpool with Robert Llewellyn who played Kryten cool

You didn't pause to read the scrolling text?! For shame.

Frozen Waffles

31,675 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I have been meaning to try it. I have heard good things about it
Caitian
saltz 01

Does the writing change? I feel like an idiot now sweatdrop that wasnt the only thing that started getting to me though. Maybe ill give it another try sometime

Dangerous Hunter

saltz 01
Caitian
saltz 01

Does the writing change? I feel like an idiot now sweatdrop that wasnt the only thing that started getting to me though. Maybe ill give it another try sometime

Don't feel like an idiot! The writing gets a little smoother, but it's all in the same style. If you weren't in love with the show by the time Hilly showed up I think it's safe to say it's not to you.

All I meant by my comment was that Holly's sex change was "explained" when it happened -- but the only way to read it was to freeze-frame the scrolling text. Not the last time Red Dwarf made a joke out of its own continuity.
Caitian
saltz 01
Caitian
saltz 01

Don't feel like an idiot! The writing gets a little smoother, but it's all in the same style. If you weren't in love with the show by the time Hilly showed up I think it's safe to say it's not to you.

All I meant by my comment was that Holly's sex change was "explained" when it happened -- but the only way to read it was to freeze-frame the scrolling text. Not the last time Red Dwarf made a joke out of its own continuity.

I guess my love for holly was just too strong sorry about that. Im sure ill give it another try sometime in the future. Still madly in love with the theme song heart

Interesting Gawker

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Quote:
I guess my love for holly was just too strong sorry about that.

He'll be back though for 7-8 seasons...

Sparkly Marshmallow

14,475 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I grew up with this show! biggrin I remember watching each new series with my dad as they came out, and not being allowed to watch the Polymorph episodes alone until I was about 10. We had all of the series on VHS, until VHS went obsolete and we got rid of them. I keep meaning to buy them on DVD...

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
I love it. I don't think I've seen all episodes of all seasons yet, but I am working on it.
Operadaisuki26
Anyone else know this tv show?
I have every episode on DVD so you might call me a fan razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out