Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is Lister the last human alive
Hellz yeah.

I love that show, even though I've only seen the first season.
Cat guy FTW.
I've seen all eight seasons. Got them on DVD.

5,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Sasha_Warrior_Princess
Do you count Kochanski?
Originally Lister was the last human alive. Arnold is just a hologram of the dead Arnold. Cat is an evolved cat and Kryten is an android. Arnold was created to keep Lister sane.

I love Red Dwarf. It's hilarious. However, I kinda stopped watching after Arnold left and Kachanski came in. Arnold's leaving just kinda ruined it for me.

The Rimmer song is one of the best songs ever!
jacfu
Originally Lister was the last human alive. Arnold is just a hologram of the dead Arnold. Cat is an evolved cat and Kryten is an android. Arnold was created to keep Lister sane.

I love Red Dwarf. It's hilarious. However, I kinda stopped watching after Arnold left and Kachanski came in. Arnold's leaving just kinda ruined it for me.

The Rimmer song is one of the best songs ever!

I have seen season VII and VIII on TV.
I own the rest on DVD.
Yet I can't bring myself to buy season VII.
I love Rimmer he is my favourite. I hate Kochanski she is very annoying.
I remember season VIII not being so great either.
Every season has it's great moments if you ask me.

I'm interested, what is everyone's opinion here on the episode "Meltdown?"

The episode with the war on the Waxworld...apparently a lot of fans hated it, but I thought it was brilliant.
It did lose some momentum when Rimmer left. They did do a good job thou Katchanski is from another dimension. The meltdown showed just how warped Rimmer can be if given the chance.

700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
'If you're in trouble, he will save the day
He's brave and he's fearless, come what may
Without him, the mission would go astray
He's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer'

Red Dwarf was possibly the best thing ever shown on BBC2, I'd love it if the repeated it xd
swim_this_way
'If you're in trouble, he will save the day
He's brave and he's fearless, come what may
Without him, the mission would go astray
He's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer'

Red Dwarf was possibly the best thing ever shown on BBC2, I'd love it if the repeated it xd

He's also a fantastic swimmer!

I am also partial to the Cat. Whenever I eat fish I sing, "I'm going to eat you little fishies."

One of my favorite episodes ever was the reverse episode when everything they did was done backwards. That episode was hilarious.
I've never seen the Rimmer song! I missed it for some reason...and my family told me how funny it was..I now live my life purely to see that episode wink

Red Dwarf is great :B

Cat has to be my favourite character. He's hilarious xd
Raz-13
I've never seen the Rimmer song! I missed it for some reason...and my family told me how funny it was..I now live my life purely to see that episode wink

Red Dwarf is great :B

Cat has to be my favourite character. He's hilarious xd

Here you go. biggrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV17GxTh3Mo

And as a bonus...TONGUE TIED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3t3IKlXqFU
Sasha_Warrior_Princess
It did kind of slow down after Rimmer left but it still has its funny moments
Red Dwarf was a great show. My favourite episode was the one where rimmer gets that holo-virus, goes insane and starts trying to kill everyone with a glove puppet. It was hilerious

Rimmer: So let me get this streight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to the king of the potato people and plead with him for your freedom and you're telling me you're completly sane? I think that warrents 2 hours of WOO"
Lister: What's WOO?
Cat: You had to ask
Rimmer: With Out Oxygen. No oxygen for 2 hours. That'll teach you to be bread baskets.

Rimmer: What shall we do with them Mr Flibble? We can't possibly do that...who would clean up the mess?"
The-MerDude
Red Dwarf was a great show. My favourite episode was the one where rimmer gets that holo-virus, goes insane and starts trying to kill everyone with a glove puppet. It was hilerious

Rimmer: So let me get this streight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to the king of the potato people and plead with him for your freedom and you're telling me you're completly sane? I think that warrents 2 hours of WOO"
Lister: What's WOO?
Cat: You had to ask
Rimmer: With Out Oxygen. No oxygen for 2 hours. That'll teach you to be bread baskets.

Rimmer: What shall we do with them Mr Flibble? We can't possibly do that...who would clean up the mess?"
That was a really good episode of the show. That was in season 5 and called Quarantine. One of my favorites was the episode Better Than Life from season 2.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff