Welcome to Gaia! ::

What was that one ep with the slushy and every kept getting brain freeze? They called that drink the "Orange Lazerus" or something.
NekoJo
What was that one ep with the slushy and every kept getting brain freeze? They called that drink the "Orange Lazerus" or something.

That one is totally sweet. Little Pete's trash mouth is pretty tame by my standards having seen it years later.
That was some great trash talking though, you have to admit.
NekoJo
That was some great trash talking though, you have to admit.

I certianly do.
I liked the math teacher who thought the number 2 was her mother.
i want to know where i can get pete and pete dvds

and not the expensive burned ones on ebay

hmm...
Shaddap
i want to know where i can get pete and pete dvds

and not the expensive burned ones on ebay

hmm...

That would indeed be yummy to have Pete and Pete DVDs. Are there any in existance yet?
Galaxy Knave

heart Pete & Pete is seriously the best thing Nick has ever put out. They still have not come up with anything that compares. I own the whole series on dvd and am proud of it biggrin It's hard to pick a fav ep. I just love the crazy characters and they had some pretty famous ppl on it too. Ahhh to grow up in small town Wellsville where you can have your own superhero AND Mr. Swirly biggrin

She apparently knows. Lets ll PM and to annoy and find out.
There are no legal DVD releases of Pete and Pete right now. I'd be careful about buying because the film/tv industry is getting crazier than the RIAA about pirating. I don't think it's fair that we can't get copies of it that are legal and could end up paying a huge fine if we get bootlegs, but that's just the way the money-whores of Hollywood want it to be I guess. Damn it all, where is Artie when you need him?!?!?!
elscorcho96
There are no legal DVD releases of Pete and Pete right now. I'd be careful about buying because the film/tv industry is getting crazier than the RIAA about pirating. I don't think it's fair that we can't get copies of it that are legal and could end up paying a huge fine if we get bootlegs, but that's just the way the money-whores of Hollywood want it to be I guess. Damn it all, where is Artie when you need him?!?!?!

Atry would regulate just like he did with the bowling ball, The ocean, the queen bee and Paper Cut.
Wise Dr Funk
pinwheel yes, but how about "Today's Special", "Sparticus" and the original run of "Double Dare".

By the way, get soem You cant do that on tellevision on www.barthsburgery.com

i know that site as well as www.ycdtotv.com where i am a member
I miss that show muchly!
Tatiana Celeste
god Im gettin old ^^; I loved pete and pete its on Noggin now at least it was, Im asuming it still is smile

Yeah it is but unfortunatly our cable company won't friggen put noggin on thier stupid line up. I think they should get rid of something usless like HGTV (its my gf's favorite channle) and replace it with Noggin.

I actually found the pete and pete soundtrack in a store one day. The cd is absolutly amazing it has a longer version of the opening theme and Pete's song from that episode...as well as lost of other good things. The soundtrack is all done by a band called Polaris, its still available on amazon actrually you should pick it up...all of you.

God I wish it would come out on dvd.
I remember the most random things from that show. Big pete drinking milk out of the carton to impress a girl. a Garage door opening. and a clock on every page of a book.
Ah, sweet golden days...I miss that show so much...who remembers Salute Your Shorts?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff