Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't wait to see it!!
i'm glad something that actually looks scary is coming out before halloween. i've been really disappointed with the lack of decent horror lately.
This is the first movie in many, many months that actually *looks* scary. I can't wait.
this film looks really good and i can't wait to see it! i hope it doesnt just look good because i find suicide horribly interesting, but it looks really good. can't wait!
I get to see it for free on Wednesday! I'm excited but sort of sad because this is more gruesome than creepy. I wish The Grudge didn't suck so that I could meet my Creepy quota and be okay with gore. Don't ask me how this works. sad heart
teacup echo
I get to see it for free on Wednesday! I'm excited but sort of sad because this is more gruesome than creepy. I wish The Grudge didn't suck so that I could meet my Creepy quota and be okay with gore. Don't ask me how this works. sad heart

Not to get of topic, but what do u mean you wish the Grudge didn't suck? Did u go see it already and not like it, or are u guessing it sux?
teacup echo

i wish the grudge didnt suck either. i saw it and it was horrible. satisfying scary wise, but no plot line really whatsoever. i would say if you want a good scare, see it. if you want a scare and a mavie to make sense, find soemthing else.
KB_Lachance
teacup echo

i wish the grudge didnt suck either. i saw it and it was horrible. satisfying scary wise, but no plot line really whatsoever. i would say if you want a good scare, see it. if you want a scare and a mavie to make sense, find soemthing else.

That was the problem with the Japanese version. Its creepy, but no real story. Actually there kind of is. It was hard to follow the story the first time I saw it, but the story became a bit clearer upon second viewing.

Unbeatable Phantom

I was terribly disappointed with Saw, I initially thought it looked good but by the time I actually got to the feeling was already gone. The movie was just bad, it tried to hard to keep you guessing and ended up making you say, "WTF was that!" When it ended it ended with no motive for the killer, perhaps aside from jealousy or insanity, and provided more questions than answers. If you just want a gorefest then it still isn't even that great, the goriest part is when the woman with the head divice on has to dig through the guys intestines. stare And even then... The thing should have gone off, that'd have been better.

Feel free to disagree with me, maybe somebody out there actually liked it and saw something in it I didn't.
I think the story behind this movie is like amazing I have all the articles cut out and stuck in my scrapbook
I went to see saw with 4 of my best friends. We thought it was going to be horrifying. We laughed our a$$es off at the horrible acting. The movie may have been good, but I was laughing at the bad acting so that I didn't even pay any attention to the plot line. The guy who played the docot should have been slapped by the director. They saw at the chains for like 30 seconds and then in a child-molester sounding voice, "He doesn't want us to cut the chains, he wants us to cut off our feet." HAHAHAHA....It was so funny, the people behind us kept throwing stuff at us because we were laughing so much. BTW, if anyone reads who this who was behind me, and you'll know if you were, I'm incredibly sorry, but I know you were laughing too. blaugh

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
this movie was such a disappointment. i was so excited to see it too... meh... it had a really good idea, but just didn't handle it well. *sigh*

the trailers screamed out "look! violence! gore! scary time!" but the movie pretty much had none of those things. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff