Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Okay, so this movie was a ton of WTF. It started out with a group of scientists going to a new world searching for their creators. They find these giant human like creatures whose DNA predates theirs. It comes off as a stand alone movie and it's pretty awesome. Then t the end an Alien bursts from the chest of one of the Giant humanoids after.he's attacked by the tentacle creature. IT'S A FREAKING ALIEN ORIGIN MOVIE!! As in AVP Aliens. I did not see that coming!!

Wealthy Tycoon

Prometheus was released as a prequel to Alien. A xenomorph appearing in it isn't a weird surprise, considering how there are many things in the film that link to Alien. Peter Weyland being in it should have been a big giveaway?

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Witchfinder General
Prometheus was released as a prequel to Alien. A xenomorph appearing in it isn't a weird surprise, considering how there are many things in the film that link to Alien. Peter Weyland being in it should have been a big giveaway?

Oh, well the only Alien movies I've seen were AVP and the newest Predators movie.

Wealthy Tycoon

Miiko Fyrene
Witchfinder General

Oh, well the only Alien movies I've seen were AVP and the newest Predators movie.

I highly recommend watching the Alien quadrilogy, or just the first two

Also, if you like Predator, you should really watch the first one with Arnie, it's great

Shy Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
You should see the first three Alien movies. They are great films and you should look them up. Especially after seeing this movie you should have looked up more on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff