Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Capitalist

4,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Loiterer 100
I just finished watching it for the third time and I was just wondering what you guys think. For anyone who hasnt heard of it, its about a tire named Robert who falls in love and goes on a killing spree with his telekinesis powers. Yes, someone actually made a movie about that. What are your opinions?

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Hmmmm... That's kinda interesting movie..

ninja

Wealthy Capitalist

4,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Loiterer 100
Clyry_Rockaddict

ninja

its on netflix if you wanna watch it!

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Douchefin
Clyry_Rockaddict

ninja

its on netflix if you wanna watch it!

I surely will...

3nodding

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lots of telekinetic head explosions. Thats all I can really say besides at least its original in this day and age of remakes, sequels, and rehatches of the same idea.
Yeah, I agree..the idea is definitely more original. But other than laughing forever at the fact that it was all about a tire, I didn't like it that much lol

Conservative Raider

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I remember seeing that movie with my dad on Netflix. We thought it was great, it was really an interesting movie taken from such a unique perspective. Not to mention it was pretty funny if you ask me. XD I gave up on trying to convince people who haven't seen it that it's a good movie, though. For some reason telling them it's a movie about a serial killing tire just doesn't seem to turn them on. They always ask me why, and I just tell them for no reason.

Wealthy Capitalist

4,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Loiterer 100
NoctPanda
I remember seeing that movie with my dad on Netflix. We thought it was great, it was really an interesting movie taken from such a unique perspective. Not to mention it was pretty funny if you ask me. XD I gave up on trying to convince people who haven't seen it that it's a good movie, though. For some reason telling them it's a movie about a serial killing tire just doesn't seem to turn them on. They always ask me why, and I just tell them for no reason.

well, according to people i've talked to, a tire named robert that ends up killing people doesnt sound interesting. i beg to differ.

Conservative Raider

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Douchefin
NoctPanda

well, according to people i've talked to, a tire named robert that ends up killing people doesnt sound interesting. i beg to differ.

Indeed, my argument exactly.

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
That movie's my s**t, it's become kind of a running joke with my friends. Whenever we drive by an old tire on the road we speed up and play a song from the soundtrack

Wealthy Capitalist

4,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Loiterer 100
Dr Barleysheath
That movie's my s**t, it's become kind of a running joke with my friends. Whenever we drive by an old tire on the road we speed up and play a song from the soundtrack

i freak out whenever i see an old tire.

Newbie Gawker

i watched the trailer on netflix, laughed and moved on.

Fashionable Noob

The concept was really interesting, but for some reason the movie left me with a guilty feeling. I need to rewatch it for sure.

Wheezing Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
All I have to say is that sheriff guy or whatever he is. He just made that movie for me. Awesome humor.

Tipsy Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Millionaire 200
Been a while since I have seen it but I remember getting drunk and analyzing the s**t out of it at a party with my fellow movie geeks. I personally loved it, and if I could remember the night exactly, I would say it was a deep film.

Gaspard Auge was in it so I love it on default

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces