Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, awesome movies such as Sweeney Todd, Hairspray, Grease, Dirty Dancing, The Crow, etc
Don't watch many musicals - they've never been my cup o' tea.

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes is the first to come to mind though.

And since when was The Crow a musical? (Or old, for that matter)
Ferrie
Don't watch many musicals - they've never been my cup o' tea.

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes is the first to come to mind though.

And since when was The Crow a musical? (Or old, for that matter)

The Crow is older than me and im 17 lol, its a classic in my opinion. Its not a musical for sure haha
My favorite musical is 1776.
My favorite classic movie is It Should Happen To You.

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Musicals: Guys and Dolls, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Oklahoma, White Christmas, Doctor Dolitle, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Music Man

Older Movies: Casablanca, Roman Holiday, Breakfast at Tiffanys, Sabrina, James Bond movies
I was born in 1980 but whilst I consider 70's movies quite old they are not really old old in terms of the whole film culture.

So with that some of my favourites:

Musicals: West Side Story, Guys and Dolls, Fiddler on the Roof

Classic Films: 12 Angry Men, Blithe Spirit, Das Boot, The Haunting 1963

Friendly Genius

The musicals I like really aren't considered 'old', so I'll leave that one out.

Favorite classic movies: Dr. Strangelove, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1931 version), Shock Corridor, Citizen Kane, Sunset Boulevard.

Devoted Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Clambake 200
VivianRosaleen
The musicals I like really aren't considered 'old', so I'll leave that one out.

Favorite classic movies: Dr. Strangelove, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1931 version), Shock Corridor, Citizen Kane, Sunset Boulevard.

Good taste. 3nodding I'll have to check out Shock Corridor.

Mine would be Rules of the Game, Citizen Kane, North by Northwest, Casablanca, The Seventh Seal, The Big Sleep.

Questionable Humorist

Classic Movies: Rebecca, Gone with the Wind, How to marry a Millionaire, Wuthering Heights, Psycho, The Omen, Some Like it Hot, Bye Bye Birdie, Rebel Without a Cause.

Musicals: Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Gypsy, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Cabaret, Sweet Charity, Bugsy Malone (?)

3,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Best musicals I can think of at the moment are "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and "Sweeney Todd". Their actually 2 of my favorite movies in the world! mrgreen

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
classic oldER movies: Dirty Dancing, The Outsiders
favorite old musicals: Grease, Rocky Horror Picture Show
Mmm my favorite classic is King Kong U_U buuuut I like Modern Times, Casablanca, The Gabinet of dr Caligari and Un rincon cerca del cielo.

My fav classic musicals (yes 2): Meet me in St.Louis and Rocky Horror Picture Show of course.

3,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
fav musical movie : Cry Baby
fav classic movie : Evil Dead 2

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Magnus_DrAK
Musicals: Guys and Dolls, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Oklahoma, White Christmas, Doctor Dolitle, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Music Man

Older Movies: Casablanca, Roman Holiday, Breakfast at Tiffanys, Sabrina, James Bond movies
I'm not alone! someone else knows Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. One of my favorites.

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bidd No Roe
Magnus_DrAK

I'm not alone! someone else knows Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. One of my favorites.

I love singing along with the songs of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces