Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone else like Korean Dramas? I'm looking for some more cute ones if anyone has suggestions. So far I've watched Hana Kimi, Boys Before Flowers, and You're Beautiful. They were so good heart

Gawker

I liked Coffee Prince. I thought it was very wel done. The drama is a love story between a woman pretending to be a man and a young food empire mogul. Think Ouran Host Club, but not so sparkly xD

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
You might like Playful Kiss. It's cute. But I'm gonna tell ya right now that the lead girl is annoying as all get out. The acting isn't the greatest *cough* Kim Hyun Joong *cough*. But it's cute.

I recommend Coffee Prince as well. Gong Yoo is just mouthwatering and the chemistry is electric between him and Yoon Eun Hye.

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and if you happen to like this then I strongly recommend Shut Up Flower Boy Band. See, they are both part of Oh Boy! production. They are doing series that target teens and 20 year olds. So far the writing/directing/acting has been off the charts.

Dream High. Acting isn't great but for some reason it just gets ya.

Best Love and My Girlfriends a Gumiho. Same writers (The Hong Sisters) who did Your Beautiful. So it's a good bet you might like these as well.

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Invincible Lee Pyung Kang if you like romantic comedy mixed with Ondal.
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho if you like comedy. biggrin
Hot Blood if you want tons of action.
Wild Romance if you want one of those overly complicated love stories.
And yes, my choices are not mainstream. biggrin
Lovely Samsoon is awesome biggrin

Angelic Phantom

You might enjoy the Taiwanese drama, Extravagant Challenge, which has a couple of Korean actors acting in it and is based off a Japanese manga (Skip Beat), like Hana Kimi and Boys Over Flowers.
you should watch Lie to me ! thats amazing >__< and My fair lady is good aswell and Heartstrings , mary stayed out all night, Playful Kiss, Atashinchi no Danshi i love hana kimi and your'e beautiful emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
also dream high forgot O_O lol heart heart
omg I'm so excited to check all these out! I have started watching Coffee Prince and I'm really really enjoying it. Thanks guys!!!

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
So far I've watched Boys over flowers and and and.. my brain suddenly dies.. SECRET GARDEN! That's it! I enjoyed both quite a lot and liked the fact they we're on netflix so it was really easy to watch them. I want to watch Coffee Prince but I'll wait until it's on netflix razz

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
watch my princessm, its a really cute love story heart whee heart whee

Invisible Phantom

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
    I'm not a big fan of dramas so I've only completed a few. X]
    Among the ones that I've watched, I really liked Secret Garden and Mary Stayed Out All Night (Marry Me, Mary). ^^

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I found a Korean drama recently called "Master of Study". I am recommending this drama to all since it shows Korean entrance exams. biggrin
I've only recently started watching shows from Asia more.

In terms of Korean shows I've seen "Take Care of the Young Lady" and "My Princess" which I liked a fair amount.

I've been trying to watch "Freeze" but it is going very slowly for a five episode show, so slow that I've hit episode three and I've not been inspired to watch it. Normally I love vampire things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff