Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emperor Angelo XXV
I found a Korean drama recently called "Master of Study". I am recommending this drama to all since it shows Korean entrance exams. biggrin

This one sounds the most intriguing. Do you have any more recommendations?

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Hoshi_shi_ran
Emperor Angelo XXV
I found a Korean drama recently called "Master of Study". I am recommending this drama to all since it shows Korean entrance exams. biggrin

This one sounds the most intriguing. Do you have any more recommendations?

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, My Husband Got a Family, Moon and Stars for You and Ohlala Couple. biggrin

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
anyone here starting to watch "when a man loves"? sweatdrop

Magical Alchemist

You guys should definitely check out Jang Ok Jung live in love it is a recent Korean drama and it is awesome 4laugh

Magical Alchemist

scullylam
I watched it. It had a great start but sadly I dropped that drama because it seems boring now surprised

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Dream Wonderland
scullylam
I watched it. It had a great start but sadly I dropped that drama because it seems boring now surprised

i just watched episodes 9 and 10. kinda facepalming since things have slowed down too. (added spoiler in case anyone not watched yet)
i.. hate that here the girl seems to be "working" to pay off a debt so she keeps letting that hold her back. but now "baaawwwww i can work in london and live my dreeeeeeaaaaaaaaaammmm." and here mr. ceo guy doesnt want her to go. give me a break!!!! she gets jealous he keeps that lady friend close but here he doesn't want to be alone. neutral and i find the guy that she knew from the past and was poor and such, i think he should just move on. hook up with the lady friend. i probably am getting tired of the same formula of k dramas but also, i found myself feeling bad mostly for mr. ceo and that lady friend girl. bookstore girl seems like a brat the more i watch.

Magical Alchemist

scullylam
Dream Wonderland
scullylam

i just watched episodes 9 and 10. kinda facepalming since things have slowed down too. (added spoiler in case anyone not watched yet)
i.. hate that here the girl seems to be "working" to pay off a debt so she keeps letting that hold her back. but now "baaawwwww i can work in london and live my dreeeeeeaaaaaaaaaammmm." and here mr. ceo guy doesnt want her to go. give me a break!!!! she gets jealous he keeps that lady friend close but here he doesn't want to be alone. neutral and i find the guy that she knew from the past and was poor and such, i think he should just move on. hook up with the lady friend. i probably am getting tired of the same formula of k dramas but also, i found myself feeling bad mostly for mr. ceo and that lady friend girl. bookstore girl seems like a brat the more i watch.
yeah the main girl character is getting a bit annoying she can't decide I want her to be with gangster dude biggrin

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Dream Wonderland
scullylam
Dream Wonderland
scullylam

yeah the main girl character is getting a bit annoying she can't decide I want her to be with gangster dude biggrin

i agree. i want that pairing to happen, even though her father hates the thought. *lol* she just.. yeah. at least she isn't crying her eyes out like how other dramas have their heroine. xd

Magical Alchemist

scullylam
Dream Wonderland
scullylam
Dream Wonderland
scullylam

i agree. i want that pairing to happen, even though her father hates the thought. *lol* she just.. yeah. at least she isn't crying her eyes out like how other dramas have their heroine. xd
True that XD

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
My recommendations:

-King of Dramas: A drama about...making dramas. Also very funny. The couple is super cute too. Also with an all star cast of Siwon and Kim Myung Min you can not go wrong.

-City Hall: If you liked All About My Romance, you will love City Hall. biggrin Plus DAT AJUSSHI. Cha Seung Won. heart (He was in Greatest Love, he's pretty attractive...)

-Beethoven Virus: For those who loved Nodame Cantabile, show is kind of like that. Also Kang Mae. <3 (Not many people like this show because the young guy doesn't get the girl, but I loveee the orchestra members and how they develop over time as a whole)

-Sungkyunkwan Scandal: Girl poses as a boy in an all-boys club. Kind of like Mulan...studying style! Pretty awesome.

-Reply1997: A show about growing up, the 90s, and lol fangirling over boy bands? hahahaha fun times this show was.

-Rooftop Prince: Time skip dramas, this one was pretty amusing at times. Tae Moo was a terrible murderer. He sucked at it. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff