Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Lunatic

I don't know much about about Korean drama. But i absolutely love Korean thrillers. Oldboy, The Man from Nowhere, I saw the devil & The Chaser. Awesome movies!

Barton Citizen

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
omg, I've watched a bunch of dramas in the past few years.
Coffee Prince
Save the Last Dance for Me
Really Really Like You
3 Dads 1 Mom
Goong
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang
Be Strong Guem Soon
You're Beautiful
A Millionaire's First Love
Witch Yoo Hee

just to name a few. . . I've watched a lot.
I'm actually looking for two right now that I saw in Korea. There weren't any subtitles and Icouldn't read the titles. I was there for a week and saw a few episodes of each.

The first one is about a girl living with four boys. One of the boys, the main character, seems like some rich haughty guy, but he can draw really well. He drew a picture of her when he saw her, and gave it to her. His initials are E.O. There's a bad girl with short, red hair who likes the main guy and hates the main girl, then the main guy is rivals with this equally haughty guy with spiky hair. They're both kind of fighting over both girls.

The second one is about a girl who seems like a hard worker and kind of poor. She works and/or lives with two or three ajummas, and a boy who I thought was her brother, but I didint think so after the second episode i saw. She also seems to work at some fashion place, where the main bad guy is some kind of high up. They passed around a jacket with the name LEE GA YOUNG written on the tag, and it seemed to hold some importance. The main bad girl looked normal.

If anyone happens upon these, maybe you can help me???

Aged Friend

oh I just saw a really good korean movie called You're My Pet, it has Jang Geun Suk who's also in You're Beautiful in it.
He was so cute in it. I love him. smile

Invisible Phantom

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
teentitan_Leo
omg, I've watched a bunch of dramas in the past few years.
Coffee Prince
Save the Last Dance for Me
Really Really Like You
3 Dads 1 Mom
Goong
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang
Be Strong Guem Soon
You're Beautiful
A Millionaire's First Love
Witch Yoo Hee

just to name a few. . . I've watched a lot.
I'm actually looking for two right now that I saw in Korea. There weren't any subtitles and Icouldn't read the titles. I was there for a week and saw a few episodes of each.

The first one is about a girl living with four boys. One of the boys, the main character, seems like some rich haughty guy, but he can draw really well. He drew a picture of her when he saw her, and gave it to her. His initials are E.O. There's a bad girl with short, red hair who likes the main guy and hates the main girl, then the main guy is rivals with this equally haughty guy with spiky hair. They're both kind of fighting over both girls.

The second one is about a girl who seems like a hard worker and kind of poor. She works and/or lives with two or three ajummas, and a boy who I thought was her brother, but I didint think so after the second episode i saw. She also seems to work at some fashion place, where the main bad guy is some kind of high up. They passed around a jacket with the name LEE GA YOUNG written on the tag, and it seemed to hold some importance. The main bad girl looked normal.

If anyone happens upon these, maybe you can help me???

The second one seems like Fashion King. :] I haven't really seen it yet but it's ongoing. But when you mentioned about a fashion place, I thought it might be the one. And I googled Lee Ga Young and it turned out to be the name of the main character.
Here are a bunch I watched and recommend...(try at least one)

-City Hunter (*.* Lee Min Ho ^-^ hottest guy in da world!!!)
-Personal Taste (Lee Min Ho as well...)
-Playful Kiss (Kim Hyun Joong :O hot as well)
-Mary Stayed Out All Night or Marry Me Mary (Jang Geun Suk...really good-looking)
-Dream High (Seasons 1 & 2)
-Operation Proposal (sad but happy ending >.< wink
-Heartstrings (CN Blue leader is one of the leads and he is handsome like hell)
-Full House (Really good...)
-You're Beautiful (Jang Guem Suk again && JongHwa *.*)
-My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho (OMG!)
-Baby and I (its a movie but its really short <----according to me b/c im used to long dramas and it has Jang Guem Suk in it <3333)
-Flower Boy's Ramyun Shop (its one of the 1st dramas i watched and its really funny)
-Goong
Fashion King
49 Days
Shining Inheritance
Beethoven Virus
Baby-Faced Beauty

What I'm watching right now is Love Rain... currently airing so i'm waiting for the episodes.
heart 4laugh blaugh whee xp xp heart

Inbox me if any questions or anything. && you can watch all these dramas and more at dramafever.com or dramacrazy.com or just youtube but youtube doesnt have all. so...yeah

<3333 -i wrote a lot-

-^-^-

Barton Citizen

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Chamnesia
    The second one seems like Fashion King. :] I haven't really seen it yet but it's ongoing. But when you mentioned about a fashion place, I thought it might be the one. And I googled Lee Ga Young and it turned out to be the name of the main character.

I actually came across that one when I was trying to find it. I haven't started watching it yet, but I hope that's it.
There's actually another series I saw in Korea about these two people who find out they're terminally ill, and have only a whlie left to live, so they love each other. I just saw one episode on the plane where they first decide to date, but then she has second guesses. I looked for it and thought i'd found it, so I didn't mention it. Now I'm watching 90 Day, Falling in Love Days, but it turned out not to be it. razz

Invisible Phantom

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
teentitan_Leo
Chamnesia

I actually came across that one when I was trying to find it. I haven't started watching it yet, but I hope that's it.
There's actually another series I saw in Korea about these two people who find out they're terminally ill, and have only a whlie left to live, so they love each other. I just saw one episode on the plane where they first decide to date, but then she has second guesses. I looked for it and thought i'd found it, so I didn't mention it. Now I'm watching 90 Day, Falling in Love Days, but it turned out not to be it. razz

Hmm. I don't really know this one. I'm sorry. XD
    While I was searching though, I've read a synopsis of 90 Days and I thought it was the one as well. But I guess it's not the one you are looking for.
    Anything else you might have remembered about that drama? The character names or even the actors? :]

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
love rain! (has main guy from you're beautiful)
secret garden
playful kiss
princess hours
the moon that embraces the sun
dream high
dream high 2
49 days
fugitive plan b
ramyun boy flower shop
fashion king
the king two hearts
I love Korean Drama very much ! The most i like is ' Love Rain ' drama's !!!! heart it
xoxo_sweetnsexy_oxox

-Mary Stayed Out All Night or Marry Me Mary (Jang Geun Suk...really good-looking)
-Baby and I (its a movie but its really short <----according to me b/c im used to long dramas and it has Jang Guem Suk in it <3333)
-Flower Boy's Ramyun Shop (its one of the 1st dramas i watched and its really funny)
-Goong
Fashion King
49 Days
Shining Inheritance
Beethoven Virus
Baby-Faced Beauty

What I'm watching right now is Love Rain... currently airing so i'm waiting for the episodes.

Inbox me if any questions or anything. && you can watch all these dramas and more at dramafever.com or dramacrazy.com or just youtube but youtube doesnt have all. so...yeah

<3333 -i wrote a lot-

-^-^-

Also viki.com

They tend to release stuff earlier than dramafever. And they have a whole lot from Taiwan.

PS: I'm psyched there are so many koreaboos here. I don't think there are any within a 100 mile radius of me. Everyone just judges me stare
Cocette
xoxo_sweetnsexy_oxox

-Goong
Fashion King
49 Days
Shining Inheritance
Beethoven Virus
Baby-Faced Beauty

<3333 -i wrote a lot-

-^-^-

Also viki.com

They tend to release stuff earlier than dramafever. And they have a whole lot from Taiwan.

PS: I'm psyched there are so many koreaboos here. I don't think there are any within a 100 mile radius of me. Everyone just judges me stare

thanks for quoting me c: and now i know another website to watch kdramas. ^-^ but a question, does viki.com have subs...like english subs?
xoxo_sweetnsexy_oxox

yes, there are english subs as well as various other languages
Watch Goong/Princess Hours and Full House 3nodding
also, you might want to try some taiwanese dramas like In Time With You, it's my have taiwanese drama, also try It Started With a Kiss,it's the same with Playful Kiss but Taiwanese Version. heart

Invisible Browser

16,265 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'm starting to develop a taste for it. I've become addicted to Alone in Love.

Shirtless Ladykiller

15,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
More into the thriller/horrors, though haven't really seen too much of K-Drama. Oasis and A Moment to Remember got me bawling! xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff