Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

I just found out and got into watching King and Maxwell. I think it's a good series. What do you think of the show? Agreements and disagreements are okay to speak here as well as what you like or dislike in it. Who your favorite character(s) are and or why you like them or whatever you want to talk about the series. This is just a place to hang and talk about the TV show and maybe find a friend or two.

If you don't know where to find the show you can find it on TNT.

My favorite character is Edgar Roy, reason being is he is a unique character in his actions and I can relate to him, and that was before I knew his diagnosis that was said in the first episode. The reason I didn't now much about him or why he acted like he did was because I watched the other episodes before watching the first one.

Hope I posted in the right category, I'm never good at categorizing things...

Invisible Protagonist

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
oh I love King and Maxwell. Its a really good show. The season finale is coming up next Monday and I cant wait to watch it. My favorite character is Benny. I like how she acts and her relationship with Edgar is good as well.

Beloved Sex Symbol

The Royal Trickster
oh I love King and Maxwell. Its a really good show. The season finale is coming up next Monday and I cant wait to watch it. My favorite character is Benny. I like how she acts and her relationship with Edgar is good as well.

Very much agreed. I've read some people saying bad things about the show like how they say it's unoriginal. I like the character development for the characters. Also how many times do you find a High Functioning Autistic person in a cool plot/story position and a regular on the show. Most times they are just a guest or something.. Sorry if I'm obsessing too much about Edgar, I myself am an Autistic person.

I like Maxwell as well because of her competitive nature and I like how she interacts with King. But they aren't my favorite characters.

I can't wait to see the final either. I was at first surprised to find out that the first season only consisted of 10 episodes I think it was when you count the final. My friend told me usually summer season's are short. I asked mom when the next season is or if it would be airing new episodes. She said they should once fall starts up or something like that. I hope she is right about that. I could look into it.

Benny is the one with the tattoos on her arms? If so I like how she was painting Edgar's nails. I also like how she was talking to Edgar telling him about her I think it was brother who drew the dragon on her arm.

Invisible Protagonist

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Genius Tech Freak
The Royal Trickster

Very much agreed. I've read some people saying bad things about the show like how they say it's unoriginal. I like the character development for the characters. Also how many times do you find a High Functioning Autistic person in a cool plot/story position and a regular on the show. Most times they are just a guest or something.. Sorry if I'm obsessing too much about Edgar, I myself am an Autistic person.

I like Maxwell as well because of her competitive nature and I like how she interacts with King. But they aren't my favorite characters.

I can't wait to see the final either. I was at first surprised to find out that the first season only consisted of 10 episodes I think it was when you count the final. My friend told me usually summer season's are short. I asked mom when the next season is or if it would be airing new episodes. She said they should once fall starts up or something like that. I hope she is right about that. I could look into it.

Benny is the one with the tattoos on her arms? If so I like how she was painting Edgar's nails. I also like how she was talking to Edgar telling him about her I think it was brother who drew the dragon on her arm.

Yeah you never see an autistic character as a regular in shows. I find the show original and I remember reading something about the creator saying what makes it an original show, but I cant really remember what they said.

I was also surprised to hear that the first season is only 10 episodes long but then I remember Castle and how the first season of that was also 10 episodes long and that's a pretty good tv show. I really hope they don't cancel this show, its one of my favorites this summer. Mostly every day I watch tv shows around 8-10 sometimes 11 and I would hate it if this show got canceled next season.

Yeah benny is the one with all the tattoos.

Beloved Sex Symbol

The Royal Trickster
Yeah you never see an autistic character as a regular in shows. I find the show original and I remember reading something about the creator saying what makes it an original show, but I cant really remember what they said.

I was also surprised to hear that the first season is only 10 episodes long but then I remember Castle and how the first season of that was also 10 episodes long and that's a pretty good tv show. I really hope they don't cancel this show, its one of my favorites this summer. Mostly every day I watch tv shows around 8-10 sometimes 11 and I would hate it if this show got canceled next season.

I was really thrilled to see an Autistic character as a regular on the show and stuff. I like when they put those kind of people in shows and don't make them seem stupid. I'm a high functioning autistic person myself.

Anyhow I can honestly say that I like King and Maxwell so much that it's the only show I've followed routinely. I never do that with shows, in fact I hardly watch shows unless they are out on DVD or online and I can watch them at me own time frame. I never saw the point in making time out of your day to watch a show. But this honestly is the only one I've done that with in a long time.

I sure hope they have more seasons, it's such a nice concept and really funny and entertaining show. Sorry I cut everything out except your last post. I wanted to shorten it up a bit. I am enjoying having this conversation with you. I'm really happy someone came across this thread. Especially because we both agree. YAY for spell check,,,,,

Invisible Protagonist

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Genius Tech Freak
The Royal Trickster

I was really thrilled to see an Autistic character as a regular on the show and stuff. I like when they put those kind of people in shows and don't make them seem stupid. I'm a high functioning autistic person myself.

Anyhow I can honestly say that I like King and Maxwell so much that it's the only show I've followed routinely. I never do that with shows, in fact I hardly watch shows unless they are out on DVD or online and I can watch them at me own time frame. I never saw the point in making time out of your day to watch a show. But this honestly is the only one I've done that with in a long time.

I sure hope they have more seasons, it's such a nice concept and really funny and entertaining show. Sorry I cut everything out except your last post. I wanted to shorten it up a bit. I am enjoying having this conversation with you. I'm really happy someone came across this thread. Especially because we both agree. YAY for spell check,,,,,

Dude that's awesome because from talking to u like this on the computer I wouldn't be able to tell that u are an autistic person.
Its a good thing ur watching King and Maxwell too because to keep the show going we need as many people as possible to watch it. I mostly watch tv shows online and it wasn't till the middle of summer that I started to watch shows on tv. Its because when school starts I cant really stay up that late to watch tv ( I wake up at 4:45) so I end up not watching the shows till the weekend and I end up getting all backed up.

I find the show to be really funny and entertaining as well. Maxwell and King are both different and that is why they compliment eachother. Yeah same here! SInce this show is young not many people know about it yet and that's why i cant really talk to it to anyone and that's why i was shocked to find this post.

Beloved Sex Symbol

The Royal Trickster
Dude that's awesome because from talking to u like this on the computer I wouldn't be able to tell that u are an autistic person.
Its a good thing ur watching King and Maxwell too because to keep the show going we need as many people as possible to watch it. I mostly watch tv shows online and it wasn't till the middle of summer that I started to watch shows on tv. Its because when school starts I cant really stay up that late to watch tv ( I wake up at 4:45) so I end up not watching the shows till the weekend and I end up getting all backed up.

I find the show to be really funny and entertaining as well. Maxwell and King are both different and that is why they compliment eachother. Yeah same here! SInce this show is young not many people know about it yet and that's why i cant really talk to it to anyone and that's why i was shocked to find this post.

Yeah. People get annoyed with me because of stuff I do or say.... Anyhow I get the impression that Edgar is time oriented, mainly do to the fact of Episode 9. The one where Sean tells Edgar they might be out for a little while. Edgar replies "A little while, a figure of speech meaning a few hours at most." Or something like that. Maybe I'm wrong with assuming that.

I have a problem where my friend says she will call in a little bit, but than takes hours to call. I get stressed out and stuff. I like it when they tell me a time frame instead of using terms like "in a little bit" "in a while" "a few seconds" You know? I would rather have it be "An hour" or whatnot, but than if they say they will be here in said amount of time but if they are 15 or so more minutes over that time I start getting stressed. Oh sorry I have gotten off topic... You probably don't want to hear about that stuff,

But either way it's easier for me to talk and stuff online because there are not actual need or way for expressing social cues like smiles and you don't have to read people's faces, but than your run into trouble online to because you don't know how someone means to talk to you, But I can think better online and think before I say or type so I can organize my thoughts if that makes any sense...

Now back to the show.... I am trying to find a way to show the previous episodes to my friend when I get home. TNT says you can watch them on their website... But not exactly, you have to give information to them about your cable account. So not anyone can watch them. My mom has not recorded them either. And NetFlix probably won't have them on there.... So I hope I can find a way,

I have a high functioning form of autism, it's called Aspergers..... Hmmmm... What do you want to talk about?

Invisible Protagonist

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Genius Tech Freak
The Royal Trickster

Yeah. People get annoyed with me because of stuff I do or say.... Anyhow I get the impression that Edgar is time oriented, mainly do to the fact of Episode 9. The one where Sean tells Edgar they might be out for a little while. Edgar replies "A little while, a figure of speech meaning a few hours at most." Or something like that. Maybe I'm wrong with assuming that.

I have a problem where my friend says she will call in a little bit, but than takes hours to call. I get stressed out and stuff. I like it when they tell me a time frame instead of using terms like "in a little bit" "in a while" "a few seconds" You know? I would rather have it be "An hour" or whatnot, but than if they say they will be here in said amount of time but if they are 15 or so more minutes over that time I start getting stressed. Oh sorry I have gotten off topic... You probably don't want to hear about that stuff,

But either way it's easier for me to talk and stuff online because there are not actual need or way for expressing social cues like smiles and you don't have to read people's faces, but than your run into trouble online to because you don't know how someone means to talk to you, But I can think better online and think before I say or type so I can organize my thoughts if that makes any sense...

Now back to the show.... I am trying to find a way to show the previous episodes to my friend when I get home. TNT says you can watch them on their website... But not exactly, you have to give information to them about your cable account. So not anyone can watch them. My mom has not recorded them either. And NetFlix probably won't have them on there.... So I hope I can find a way,

I have a high functioning form of autism, it's called Aspergers..... Hmmmm... What do you want to talk about?

Oh no no on the contrary i love hearing about those things. ANd yeah Edgar does have a fascination with not only time but mostly numbers.I also get what ur saying on how u get stressed out when people don't give an exact time frame. I get the same way. My father says that he will pick me up at 1;00 and he will be AT MY HOUSE AT 12:30 (sorry for caps) then my friend says she will come at my house at 1:00 and she will be there at 1:30. Its frustrating.

I got caught up from this website: http://www.couchtuner.eu/watch-king-maxwell-online/

Asperger's hm i should look that up. Ive heard of it before because back in my psychology class we watched a lot of things on disabilities, like turrets (sp), William syndrome, blindness, usher syndrome, Parkinson and autism. The autistic girl that the guy followed was a great artist, which was really cool. Then along with those we watched a lot of movies like awakening (which was really sad) Ka pax, and a beautiful mind.

Oh and ur avi, by any chance is that Edgar?

Beloved Sex Symbol

The Royal Trickster
Oh no no on the contrary i love hearing about those things. ANd yeah Edgar does have a fascination with not only time but mostly numbers.I also get what ur saying on how u get stressed out when people don't give an exact time frame. I get the same way. My father says that he will pick me up at 1;00 and he will be AT MY HOUSE AT 12:30 (sorry for caps) then my friend says she will come at my house at 1:00 and she will be there at 1:30. Its frustrating.

I got caught up from this website: http://www.couchtuner.eu/watch-king-maxwell-online/

Asperger's hm i should look that up. Ive heard of it before because back in my psychology class we watched a lot of things on disabilities, like turrets (sp), William syndrome, blindness, usher syndrome, Parkinson and autism. The autistic girl that the guy followed was a great artist, which was really cool. Then along with those we watched a lot of movies like awakening (which was really sad) Ka pax, and a beautiful mind.

Yes it's supposed to be Edgar. Yay you recognized it, I'm surprised you or someone recognized it. I tried my best with what Gaia has to offer. I wish I could have gotten a better pencil. So how could you tell who it was supposed to be? Other than I'm obsessed about him.

But yeah am I the only one that has to have the volume on the TV done in increments of either 2's or 5's? I get a bit annoyed if the sound is too loud or too quiet on those numbers, like if it's just the right volume on 19 I don't like it....

I love computers and science, specifically chemistry and physics. So what kind of stuff do you like? Do you mind if I send you a friend request?

Invisible Protagonist

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Genius Tech Freak
The Royal Trickster

Yes it's supposed to be Edgar. Yay you recognized it, I'm surprised you or someone recognized it. I tried my best with what Gaia has to offer. I wish I could have gotten a better pencil. So how could you tell who it was supposed to be? Other than I'm obsessed about him.

But yeah am I the only one that has to have the volume on the TV done in increments of either 2's or 5's? I get a bit annoyed if the sound is too loud or too quiet on those numbers, like if it's just the right volume on 19 I don't like it....

I love computers and science, specifically chemistry and physics. So what kind of stuff do you like? Do you mind if I send you a friend request?

Of course i would recognize that u were Edgar. Mostly because of the hair, Edgars hair is different.
N yes i do think ur the only one who needs the increments on the tv to be either of 2's or 5's xD Not that that's a bad thing.
I really love computers as well but not really science. I only started liking science last year because my teacher is really funny and the way he teaches is great. My favorite class is ceramics and math. Im also really into sports too.
ANd yeah go for it! I was gonna ask u if i could send u a friend request as well.

Beloved Sex Symbol

The Royal Trickster
Genius Tech Freak
The Royal Trickster

Of course i would recognize that u were Edgar. Mostly because of the hair, Edgars hair is different.
N yes i do think ur the only one who needs the increments on the tv to be either of 2's or 5's xD Not that that's a bad thing.
I really love computers as well but not really science. I only started liking science last year because my teacher is really funny and the way he teaches is great. My favorite class is ceramics and math. Im also really into sports too.
ANd yeah go for it! I was gonna ask u if i could send u a friend request as well.

Yeah I know Egar's hair is different. His hair goes in a backward direction, and my Gaia's avi's hair goes parted and down the sides. But this was the closest one I could find.... Oh and by the way I like the background of your profile. What do you think of my profile?

Invisible Protagonist

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Genius Tech Freak
The Royal Trickster
Genius Tech Freak
The Royal Trickster

Yeah I know Egar's hair is different. His hair goes in a backward direction, and my Gaia's avi's hair goes parted and down the sides. But this was the closest one I could find.... Oh and by the way I like the background of your profile. What do you think of my profile?

Its close enough to the actual thing.
Thanks the background is from one of my fav tv shows, NCIS. Now tho the girl is leaving NCIS so i haven't been watching it yet. Ur profile is really cool! I don't know how to read binary numbers tho xD

Beloved Sex Symbol

The Royal Trickster
Thanks the background is from one of my fav tv shows, NCIS. Now tho the girl is leaving NCIS so i haven't been watching it yet. Ur profile is really cool! I don't know how to read binary numbers tho xD

I like Abby from NCIS. Don't usually watch that much of it though sadly,.. So when you say you could never tell I'm autistic by speaking to me online. How would or how do you expect that an autistic person would be online? It's easier for me to talk to people online, I can take time and form out things I want to say or reply.

My friend sometimes slaps me on the back of the head lightly and says "Gibbs slap" Usually when I did stupid things or didn't listen.

Invisible Protagonist

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Genius Tech Freak
The Royal Trickster

I like Abby from NCIS. Don't usually watch that much of it though sadly,.. So when you say you could never tell I'm autistic by speaking to me online. How would or how do you expect that an autistic person would be online? It's easier for me to talk to people online, I can take time and form out things I want to say or reply.

My friend sometimes slaps me on the back of the head lightly and says "Gibbs slap" Usually when I did stupid things or didn't listen.

Hm I don't know actually. I did help out in the special Olympics for soccer and I got really close to the kids. I guess I thought an autistic person would be like one of them, because they text me sometimes and its hard to understand what they are saying.
I do that with my lil sis xD I slap her head lightly and call her probe.

Beloved Sex Symbol

The Royal Trickster
Hm I don't know actually. I did help out in the special Olympics for soccer and I got really close to the kids. I guess I thought an autistic person would be like one of them, because they text me sometimes and its hard to understand what they are saying.
I do that with my lil sis xD I slap her head lightly and call her probe.

Hey I made a wallpaper of Edgar. It's on my Deviantart page I have it set as my desktop wallpaper right now. You want to see it> Though it has all my icons on it and stuff cause I took a picture of my desktop... Desktop Link Please let me know what you think.... I have an original one with no icons on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff