Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok... I am totally into shows and movies of which no one else cares for... Like, I love movies from the 1990's and stuff. I don't get it. An example of movies would be But I'm a Cheerleader and Girl, Interrupted... I also obsess over toni collette.

Profitable Prophet

You would love Beverly hills slums.
Also, watch mulholland drive. Great David Lynch film, but way confusing.

Dangerous Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I just recently saw But I'm a Cheerleader and Slums of Beverly Hills not too long ago. I actually went out and bought the movie for But I'm a Cheerleader from a Vintage Stock when I went to Kansas City. Slums of Beverly Hills was very good too.
Don't feel too bad, there are much older movies that I dig that nobody else cares about. In my literature class we had to watch A Raisin in the Sun with Sidney Poitier as well as A Doll's House with a young Anthony Hopkins and I loved them both. There has been a remake of A Raisin the Sun in recent years, and from what I found on IMDB, we'll be seeing a remake of A Doll's house as well. But I can't find anyone that enjoys those movies as much as I do. Plus there is a long list of other obscure movies I've seen. All my friends seem to be more into the new flashy movies. But I'll take substance over special effects any day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff