Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dreamer

Anyone seen it? I just finished it. It was sad.

Rainbow Unicorn

Yeah, I saw it on the telly, last year, I think?, and loved it too death. Very sad indeed.

Dreamer

jun not a cake
Yeah, I saw it on the telly, last year, I think?, and loved it too death. Very sad indeed.

You must live in europe? Where I live ( america ) they won't have any kind of nudity on the television openly, and the film had enough nudity for it to be in the 'not on tv' zone round here, haha.
if it's the crappy "horror" movie with the people trapped with no food, s**t really sucks.
during the whole movie i was just like "WHY ARE YOU STUPID" and all.
and at the end, they didn't look that sick or wathever.

Dreamer

drkmtn
if it's the crappy "horror" movie with the people trapped with no food, s**t really sucks.
during the whole movie i was just like "WHY ARE YOU STUPID" and all.
and at the end, they didn't look that sick or wathever.

No, it's about these men in prison in Ireland during the 1980s, and how one starts a hunger strike. It spares no details on his suffering and you basically watch him piss drops, s**t blood, develop weeping infected sores, and eventually die because he hadn't eaten for I think 60 or more days.

Rainbow Unicorn

Yamashta
jun not a cake

You must live in europe? Where I live ( america ) they won't have any kind of nudity on the television openly, and the film had enough nudity for it to be in the 'not on tv' zone round here, haha.
Yes, I do indeed live in Sweden, and on saturday they usually have a block on TV called 'cinema club'(lit. 'filmklubben' in swedish) on saturdays where they air a bit 'odd' movies not usually broadcast. Probably why I saw it since the only movie channel we have is TCM(which is fantastic although we only have it from 9 pm to 6 am D: )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff