• Forum Regular 100
Clyry_Rockaddict
The Shield Maiden
Clyry_Rockaddict
The Shield Maiden
Clyry_Rockaddict
The Shield Maiden

What? That's just my sense of humour.
Though Last House on the Left was funnier.

Besides, why watch something like that if you aren't going to get something out of it? lol

Well you're right..

Regular comedy just doesn't do it for me, this does however.
But when you think about it, the ending is funny. I would expand, but I do not wish to spoil it for some people.

Hmmmm.... Well I'm speechless... No commento...

3nodding

In a good way? wink

Uhmmm..... Yeah...

rolleyes

Oh hey, if you feel the need to elaborate, but can't do it on the forum. Feel free to shoot me a pm, I'm all ears. I like other perspectives.

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
The Shield Maiden
Clyry_Rockaddict
The Shield Maiden
Clyry_Rockaddict
The Shield Maiden

Regular comedy just doesn't do it for me, this does however.
But when you think about it, the ending is funny. I would expand, but I do not wish to spoil it for some people.

Hmmmm.... Well I'm speechless... No commento...

3nodding

In a good way? wink

Uhmmm..... Yeah...

rolleyes

Oh hey, if you feel the need to elaborate, but can't do it on the forum. Feel free to shoot me a pm, I'm all ears. I like other perspectives.

Alright. Thanks...

3nodding

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Worst. Movie. Ever. emotion_puke

heart

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
Reading the plot and seeing 2 minutes of the first film was enough for me 0.0

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
i_ghostie_eyes
Worst. Movie. Ever. emotion_puke

heart

Yes it is!!!!

gonk

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
koRn kidd_27
Reading the plot and seeing 2 minutes of the first film was enough for me 0.0

I bet that wrecks your day...

rolleyes

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
What's scary about this movie is that there are MORE. I've only seen chunks of the first and read the plot summaries of both one and two.

I'm just furious that people have the nerve to call this science. There is no way for people to survive like that without IVs and constant attention. And everyone with the movie acts like a human centipede is a logical separate species.

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Alexander J Luthor
What's scary about this movie is that there are MORE. I've only seen chunks of the first and read the plot summaries of both one and two.

I'm just furious that people have the nerve to call this science. There is no way for people to survive like that without IVs and constant attention. And everyone with the movie acts like a human centipede is a logical separate species.

Duh its not scary its disgusting!!!

gonk

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Clyry_Rockaddict
Alexander J Luthor

gonk

No seriously. There are MORE. I don't know if it's still a rumor or not, but there's tell of a third movie where they use 100 PEOPLE. This whole franchise is a big reason of why I no longer have faith in humanity.

Honestly. If given a choice to press one button that will destroy human life on earth, or another button that will clean the world's water system. I'd press the first with almost no hesitation.

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Alexander J Luthor
Clyry_Rockaddict
Alexander J Luthor

gonk

No seriously. There are MORE. I don't know if it's still a rumor or not, but there's tell of a third movie where they use 100 PEOPLE. This whole franchise is a big reason of why I no longer have faith in humanity.

Honestly. If given a choice to press one button that will destroy human life on earth, or another button that will clean the world's water system. I'd press the first with almost no hesitation.

Yeah I know about the third movie of it and you still are right there is no humanity on it.

I feel the same way though I hold on to my beliefs.

3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces