Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Guys have anyone of you ever seen this ******** movie. Sorry for the word but it just stuck in my head. And damn I am not thinking about it but whenever I remember that movie my head hurts. And I can't eat right.

How about you guys.

What do you feel after watching this movie?

Beloved Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I heard about it from my sister's boy friend and from the sound of it I'm not going to attempt to watch it

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
PrincessofSeyruun
I heard about it from my sister's boy friend and from the sound of it I'm not going to attempt to watch it

If you'll watch it. Don't watch with popcorn!!!

crying

Omnipresent Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Why did you have to remind me emotion_puke

Dapper Genius

5,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
WHY WOULD YOU ASK ABOUT THIS MOVIE? It was extremely disturbing. Beyond disturbing. It was part of a long list of bad movies I watched this past summer.
OMG. This is probably the most ******** up movie in history. I could not even watch it. Whoever came up with the idea for this movie needs to immediately be put into a mental hospital in a straightjacket and should not be allowed to communicate with anyone.

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Nyuka

I'm sooo sorry....

crying

I thought I was the only one feeling this way.

crying

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
GWLover2008
OMG. This is probably the most ******** up movie in history. I could not even watch it. Whoever came up with the idea for this movie needs to immediately be put into a mental hospital in a straightjacket and should not be allowed to communicate with anyone.

Yeah that's why I made this thread I'm just soo damn curious coz' it was the most insanic movie I have ever watch in my whole life. I wanna know if this movie is made by people who are psychopaths...

This human centipede is my worst nightmare!!!

Arghhhhhh!!!!

gonk

Omnipresent Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Hehe its fine.. you know what they say miserly loves company... if you want to see a disturbing short film to get your mind off of it I would be glad to send you the link wink

Clyry_Rockaddict
Nyuka

I'm sooo sorry....

crying

crying

Na nightmares could be worse I'm afraid to say *shiver* because its happening to you in a dream emotion_facepalm

This movie was just so sick...I wouldn't even call it a psychopathic thing... I would call it a doctor frankenstein thing... as in a doctor messing with things that should be left alone. whee

Clyry_Rockaddict
GWLover2008

Yeah that's why I made this thread I'm just soo damn curious coz' it was the most insanic movie I have ever watch in my whole life. I wanna know if this movie is made by people who are psychopaths...

Arghhhhhh!!!!

gonk

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Nyuka
Hehe its fine.. you know what they say miserly loves company... if you want to see a disturbing short film to get your mind off of it I would be glad to send you the link wink

Clyry_Rockaddict
Nyuka

I'm sooo sorry....

crying

crying

Na nightmares could be worse I'm afraid to say *shiver* because its happening to you in a dream emotion_facepalm

This movie was just so sick...I wouldn't even call it a psychopathic thing... I would call it a doctor frankenstein thing... as in a doctor messing with things that should be left alone. whee

Clyry_Rockaddict
GWLover2008

Arghhhhhh!!!!

gonk

Ahhhhh!!! Thanks for understanding but your soo mean.

I just don't know how come they made a part 2 of it. Bcoz' my friend said that it has been banned..

crying

Omnipresent Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Vanquished Angel 50
xp I know Right wink and if that movie wasn't banned I kind of hope it is... confused

Clyry_Rockaddict

I just don't know how come they made a part 2 of it. Bcoz' my friend said that it has been banned..

crying

Savage Punching Bag

I thought the second one was worse than the first movie. ._. Both were equally disturbing.

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Nyuka
xp I know Right wink and if that movie wasn't banned I kind of hope it is... confused

Clyry_Rockaddict

crying

Yeah I hope it'll be banned and never to make any remake or any part 3 of it.

It's sooo damn disturbing!!!

crying

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
MysticalBurrito
I thought the second one was worse than the first movie. ._. Both were equally disturbing.

Yeah it is both disturbing....

Arghhhhhhh!!!!

gonk

Savage Punching Bag

Clyry_Rockaddict
MysticalBurrito

Yeah it is both disturbing....

Arghhhhhhh!!!!

gonk

Junkyard Dog was another disturbing one. neutral Human Centipede beats them all though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff